Thanksgiving

Finn's POV
I'm so excited for thanksgiving, cause Rachel is coming to spend it with my whole family. I mean they already know her, but now she's my girlfriend. Right now, her and my mom are making thanksgiving dinner. I tried grab some food but I feel a small hand whack my hand away.

"Finn you can't eat until everyone comes"
I just groan and give her a kiss on the cheek.
" you know I love you", I say giving her a smirk
"And I love you too, but no eating the food".
"But...."
"No but's okay mr?"
"Fine mom".
She then goes on her tippy toes and whispers something in my ear.
"Maybe we can have a little fun after everyone leaves" she then bites her lip and I start to get a little tight in my pants.

She then walks away and I have this goofy grin on my face. I hear the door bell ring and I see my cousin Brent who always hits on Rachel.
" hey dude, happy thanksgiving" he says
"You too, come in".

He walk into the kitchen and sees Rachel.
"Dang, you look hot Rachel." I feel myself clench my fists but then I hear Rachel say, " I have a boyfriend, and he's way, I mean way hotter than you". I start to smile really big when she says that.

"And who may that be?" He says with a sly smirk.
"Me" I say
"What? You two are dating?"
"Yeah, this is MY girlfriend." I hear Rachel giggle and my heart melts.
He just looks embarrassed and walks away.

Rachel's POV
When Finn said,"my girlfriend" I couldn't help but smile really big.
I love him so much and I want him to be my first, since I'm a virgin. Well he is too so we can be each other's first.

The rest of finn's family shows up and finally his cousin Leslie shows. She's like my best friend. Besides Finn.
"Hey! How are you les?"
"I'm great! How are you? I heard you have a new a boyfriend." She said with a smirk and a wink.
"Yeah, he's really great, I think you know him."
"Really, tell me, tell me." She says squealing.
"Finn" I yell.
"Wait why is Finn coming over here?"
"He's gonna tell you who my new boyfriend is."
"Oooooo, I'm so excited!"

"Hey Leslie"
"Hey Finn, now tell me who Rachel's new boyfriend is."
"Okay, well he's really tall, has brown hair, and he's also really really hot."
"Man Finn, do you have a crush on him or something?" She says laughing
"Why would I have a crush on myself?" He says with a smirk as he holds my hand.
" wait a minute. You two are dating?"
"Yes we are les". I say excitedly.

"I knew it would happen sooner or later, BRENT give me my money."
"You too?"
"Well he bet me that he would date you before Finn."
"Wow. I would never date a d-bag like him."
Finn just starts laughing.

We all sit down and say a prayer before we eat and then dig in like pigs. To me, finn's family are like Giants. I ended up cleaning the dishes with Carole and Finn when everyone left. My parents aren't home tonight and they won't be back until tuesday.( btw it's saturday)

Finn asks Carole if he can sleep over at my house and she lets him.
Once we get into my room I start kissing him passionately and we start rip each other's clothes off. " are you sure you want to do this Rachel?"
"I've never been more sure about anything in my whole life."