Complications

Rachel's POV
I'm about to wake Finn up to go to school so this should be interesting. I start tickling him until I feel strong arm wrap around me, pulling me into bed.

"Finn we need to get up" I say with laughter
"5 more minutes baby" he said holding me tighter.
"No you're gonna get up now or else I won't kiss you anymore" I say in a serious but playful tone.
He immediately gets up to brush his teeth.
"That's what I thought mister"
Once he finishes brushing his teeth he goes over to me and leans down so I can kiss him. It starts to get heated until we hear Kurt yell," my eyes! They're burning"

Finn and I just look like tomatoes. "Hey Kurt, I've walked in on you and Blaine many times so I wouldn't say anything", Finn says defending us. I just start giggling and Kurt gives me a death stare.

Finally, Finn gets ready and we hop in his truck and leave for school. I'm so excited to tell everyone we're dating, but they probably already know considering Kurt's tweet.

Finn and I walk into school holding hands until karofsky slushies Finn.
"HEY", I yell
I start running towards him until Santana has to hold me back, but when she holds me back Santana goes up right to karofsky's face.
" I swear Dave I will cut your junk off when you sleep and beat you senseless if you slushy frankenteen again, you got it?"

"Loser, I don't have to listen to you".
Then Santana slaps him in the face and walks away. I take Finn to the bathroom to get him cleaned up.

"Dang, slushies suck", he says
"It's just why do you want to date ME? I mean I'm just a nerdy lo-"
I cut him off by kissing him passionately.
"You know why I want to date you? Because you make me laugh, your there for me when I cry, your my best friend Finn, and I love you so much."

"I love you too rach".
We then wash off most of his slushy and then change into new clothes. Finally it's time for glee club.

When we walk in, mr shue writes "feelings" on the board.
"This weeks assignment is about feelings, whether they're sad or happy."
Finn raises his hand and says," mr shue may I have the floor."
"Sure Finn"
"Okay, well I would like to dedicate this song to my girlfriend Rachel" he smiles at me.

He sings " I can't fight this feeling any more" by REO speed wagon. When he finish his last note I run up to him and he picks me up and hugs me. We all of a sudden hear a "click" and of course it's Kurt taking a picture of us. He even has an account called" finchel is endgame".

We sit back down and then Quinn comes up and says she has some news.

Quinn's POV
I'm so nervous to tell them the news. I've been dreading this but I have to tell them. I mean they're my family. As soon as Finn finishes his song to Rachel I go up to the floor.
Here I go.

"Okay so this is really hard to tell you guys, but..... I'm pregnant."
I start to burst into tears and then I feel everyone come up to me and hug me telling me it's going to be okay.

"We're all here for you Q anything you need, and if your parents kick you out you're always welcome to stay at my house." Rachel says

"Thank you Rachel, I love all of you so much".

Author's note
I'm gonna add more of the other glee club members to the story now.
I bet you're wondering who the baby daddy is? Find out in the next update!