Lilies are my favorite flower.

Rachel's POV
As Lily ran into the room my eyes began to tear up. I'm so selfish, all I thought about was the baby not my other baby.
"I love you mommy" she says while squeezing me.
"I love you too baby girl, I won't ever leave you."
"Good." She said with that cute half smile she got from Finn.

Then I hear Santana come in and all she did was a sigh of relief. "Omg you're okay." She ran up to me and gave me a hug. "I don't know what I would've done without you."
"Probably punch someone." I say jokingly.
"Yeah , it would either be a wall or frankenteen."

"Hear that Finn, she's coming for you." I yell and he looks confused cause he was on his phone and Lily took it to play games.
"Well I don't hit girls, but I could make and exception for you Satan."

He gets up and sits next to me and puts an arm around me protectively. That's what I love most about him.
"Ew, I'm gonna leave cause this is getting awkward, come on lil munchkin lets go before you're mom and dad start getting it on."
Santana holds out her hand and Lily grabs it and runs off.

"Hey Finn, do you think we can try for another kid in a few months?"
"I think that's wonderful." He kissed my cheek and I lean my head against his chest.
---------------------
Sorry this was so short :(

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Dec 26, 2015 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

Just friends?जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें