Author's Note 2

HELLO BITCHES!!!!!!

I'm writing this note on the end of this story for two reasons:

1. I couldn't figure out how to send a message to all followers as I've never sent any kind of message on here before!! And I was too lazy to google it...

2. Not everyone who reads this story follows me so just thought I would quickly do it here so everyone could read.

So, I'm writing this because I wanted to let you all know that I've had exams and sixth form intake work and all sorts going on, this means that production of the sequel to this story has pretty much stopped and is also very VERY overdue..

I wanted to tell you guys that I will be going on holiday next week for 10 days. You know what that means right? Lots of driving, lots of sitting and no internet. That means that product will hopefully rapidly continue and the sequel will be with you rather soon (but idk exactly when yet)

I've made a plan of each chapter in the sequel and I can release a spoiler! The spoiler is that every chapter might seem like a filler but pretty much every chapter has something to do with something. So watch out bitches because action gonna happen!!! I really hope you enjoy the sequel and that I don't disappoint you.

I originally told you guys that the sequel would arrive in June. But little did I know the amount of work and exams I would have!!! So I do apologise!!

I can also release another spoiler!! After the sequel (I mean when it has fully finished) production will start on a whole new YMAS fanfic, so look out loves, I'm coming for you!!! And it is so much better than this story!!!

Stay tuned for more info. I'll add another authors note to this story to inform you bitches when the sequel is up and ready to start reading!!

One final thing before I go, I love all you guys that have read this story. And I want to thank you so much for making this story such a success with over 7.4k reads!!!!! I was hoping that this story might get 600 reads at best!! I never thought it would get this far!! Keep reading and voting and commenting!! I love to read feedback!! Thank you guys so much again!!!

Instagram: _youmeatsix__

Thanks for voting, reading and being incredibly patient with me.

Love from Nikki xoxo

*********

OceansAway_

*********