I'll Wrap My Arms Around You

A/N: Hehehehehehe!!! I'm so mature!! With that little ending scene from the last chapter! We all knew it was coming at one point! What's a fanfic without a sexual scene, eh?

And this is so bloody short!!

VI

*********

I'll wrap my arms around you

*********

I woke up the next morning.. Josh's arms still wrapped round me. The memories of last night! I love it.

I don't think the others came into the Josh's room last night. I didn't hear them.

There was a knock on the door. As I was the only one awake I decided to get up and get it. I pulled on Josh's shirt and Calvin Klein's.

There was a girl at the door. Very pretty. She was wearing casual shorts and a cute top.

"Hi, is Josh here?" She asked. Josh! Why does she want to see Josh! Don't get jealous! You always shout at Josh for getting jealous.

"Umm.. Yeah.. In that bedroom. Who are you? If I could just ask..."

"Oh, I'm Elissa! I'm Josh's sister. I have a friend who lives further down from where these guys are staying so I thought I would stop by for a day or two!"

Jealousy gone.

"JOSHHHH!!!!!!! GET YOUR FAT LAZY ASS UP!! YOUR SISTER IS HERE!!!" I screamed through the house.

"TAMAR!!! IF I GET FUCKING WOKEN UP THIS FUCKING EARLY IN THE MORNING AGAIN BY YOUR FUCKING VOICE ONE MORE FUCKING TIME THEN GOD HELP ME I WILL-" Dan shouted from his room.

"DAN!! YOU STUPID PRICK!!! THE REST OF THE HOUSE WAS STILL ASLEEP!!!" Matt interrupted.

Josh came wondering out of his room. Half dressed.

"Hey Lis. Bet your glad you've come here!" Josh smiled.

"I sure am! I don't care for shouting! I love you guys!" Elissa hugged her brother.

"Come on then! Introduce me!" She hit Josh's shoulder and gestured to me.

"This is Tamar.. She's my girlfriend" Josh said as he got himself a drink of water.

The other four boys emerged..

"Lis!! How are you?" Dan came and gave her a hug.

"Hey Dan!" She smiled.

"And as for you Tay! Stop waking- what the hell are you wearing?" Why did Dan have to notice.

"Guys top.. Very familiar.. Calvin Klein's... Josh!!" Max looked from me too Josh.

Luckily, to save us from any more embarrassment, Elissa had gone to the toilet.

"What?" Josh said.

"Did you too get it on after the day date... You know!!" Max winked at us.

"Piss off Max!" Josh said.

"We did actually!" I laughed.

Matt's face dropped. I can't let that kind of stuff get to me anymore!

"What did you guys do?" Josh asked.

"Well.. You left is with Matt Barnes.. So, we ended up going to Nando's, and a lot of bars, and a lot of day clubs, and night clubs, and KFC" Dan said.

"It was fucking awesome!!!" Max laughed!!

"It really was!!! We probably had more fun that you and you guys were getting frisky!" Matt smiled at me.