We Know What It Means To Be Alone

A/N: Well guys, it's the return of the fillers. It's not a very interesting filler. Just a warning!

*********

We know what it means to be alone

*********

I feel sick. I had too much too much to drink last night. I can't remember anything! All I remember was drink. A lot of drink. I need more sleep! I rolled over hitting my leg against something. My eyes shot open.

I saw Matt Fucking Barnes laying next to me. Facing away from me. I instantly jumped out of my bed, screaming. Why the fuck was he in my bed? My screaming caused him to scream and jump out of the bed.

"Matt! What are you doing!?! And cover you self up!!" I shouted, throwing a near by towel at him to cover up his stupid naked body. That's when I suddenly realised this wasn't my room. It was Matt's room.

"I could say the same about you!" He shouted. I looked down to see my stupid naked body. Very quickly, I grabbed the towel back and wrapped it around myself.

"What the fuck is going on!?!" I shouted at him. A lot of shouting happening today!

"I don't know! Why would I know! I was as drunk as you were!" He was still standing there naked. Idiot. We just kind of looked at each other.

"DANN!!!" Matt shouted and walked out of the door to Dan's room. I, meanwhile, scavenged Matt's room for nice clothes. Calvin Klein's and cheer up clothing tee. That'll do me! I joined Matt has he entered Dan's room.

"Fucking hell Matt!! I don't want to wake up to your dick!" Dan rolled away from Matt. To face me.

"Oi! Fuck face! Wake up and explain this shit!" I flicked Dan's forehead. He sighed. And sat up. Not willingly. I forced him.

"Basically you two came back here drunk. Talked to us for a while. Tamar, you told Matt you were staying here the night, and he was on the sofa and you said you needed a change of clothes. Matt, you went in your room with her to get her new clothes. The next thing we knew, there was no silence coming from your room. So we guessed you were fucking. But we didn't think you actually were!!" Dan sighed, he flopped back down, tried to go back to sleep. But no. I pulled him back up.

"I want to know more! Did we actually have sex?" I snapped. I love Dan, but this was kind of a weird situation.

"I don't know! I wasn't in the room with you!! Go and ask someone else! Josh or Max! They share a fucking wall with Matt! They know best!" Dan flopped back. I looked at Matt. He walked out of the room, heading to the room in between Dan's and his own. Josh's.

"What you're going to go in there?" I asked him.

"If I go into Max's room this time in the morning then I'll get punched. I don't want that to happen!" Matt said, then stormed into Josh's room. I followed. I don't know why!

"Josh!" Matt shouted. Making Josh almost jump up to the ceiling.

"Fucking hell! What?" He said. When he got off the ceiling and back into the bed.

"What did you hear last night!?! What happened?" Matt asked.

"As soon as you two went in your room. Everyone else went into their rooms, except Dan. And all I heard was you two fucking for what seemed like forever!!" Josh gave us both disgusted looks.

"So, we actually did? Matt! I blame you!" I laughed as I walked out.

"No.. It wasn't me! It was you! And why are you smiling?" He said.

"Did you see the look on Josh's face?" I whispered. Sweet revenge bitch! I saw Matt looked kind of sad.

"Yeah I did! Sorry for this weird drunk mix up. Going out all day yesterday really was fun though. Sorry again for drunk fucking you.." Matt half smiled at me. Before walking away to the bathroom.