The Distance In Between

A/N: THIS IS THE SHORTEST CHAPTER IN THE WHOLE ENTIRE BOOK! I'M SO SORRY! It's just a filler! Nothing exactly special!! I HATE FILLERS!! *goes on a rage throwing fillers at Josh's window*

Shit gets weird in my A/N..

Enjoy the Christmassy picture!

HAPPY CHRISTMAS EVE!! AND HAVE A GOOD CHRISTMAS TOMORROW!! I will see you guys again before the new year! You guys have been fabulous this year and there's more to come next year from this fanfic and me!

*********

The distance in between

*********

"Matt.. Get up.." I kicked him as I sat up. He gave some kind of gasp of pain. Such a baby. I hardly touched him. "What's wrong now?" I sighed.

"Straight in the fucking dick! You're such a bitch!" He whispered. Holding himself. I'm sure guys get so over dramatic with their male area.

"Sorry! But get up! It's time to leave, I'm waking Dan up!" I smiled, giving Matt a quick kiss on the forehead while he still cried over his hurting self. I ran into Dan's room. He was spread out over the whole bed.

"Dannnnn!!!!" I smiled. Cuddling and laying next to him. I heard the massive groan and sigh as he hid under the covers. I got in the bed. "Come on! We're going home!" I smiled at him. I was completely ignored. Dan tried to stay asleep by keeping his eyes closed, he just cuddled me. How could I resist!

"Okay, just five minutes!" I smiled and snuggled down with him. Ten minutes later.. Matt came into the room. Recovered and fully dressed.

"Everyone else is up. Come on!" Matt sat on the edge of the bed. Everyone else came in. Neither Dan or myself moved or said anything. Max got in the bed next to Dan.

"Mate, if we were having sex that would of been really awkward!" Dan groaned from his disturbed sleep.

"They're not by the way!" Max laughed. Matt joined the bed on my side. Followed by Chris on Max's side then Alana on mine. Leaving Josh.

"Come on babe. Get in here!" Dan smiled. He jumped out of the bed. Picked up Josh and threw him in his space. Awkwardly, Dan's space was in between me and Max. The two that dislike him the most. We all dispersed from each other, we still had a flight to catch.

-

-

-

-

"I don't understand the reason for arriving at the airport 3 hours early! It's 2 in the morning. Our flight leaves at 5!" I said. We approached the check in desk. We had to remember that we didn't come together, so to avoid all confusion, me and Alana went first then the guys.

"We'll miss our flight otherwise!" Alana laughed at me.

"I want to sleep!" I sighed. Waking up early wasn't my jam. Sleeping to a reasonable time was my jam.

"You can sleep next to Dan on the plane!" Alana smiled. I just looked at her.

"That is not a bed!!" I wheeled forward and back slightly on my suit case as we waited in the line.

"You're so moody! Are you sure you didn't get her pregnant?" Dan asked Matt. Matt have him a 'Dude! Stop!' look. While I kicked Dan's leg.

"Don't say things like that!" I snapped.

"It makes everything so awkward! We're only seeing each other and your talking about her being pregnant!!" Matt said. I like how we think the same!

Chris had a small smirk on his face, trying not to laugh at something that wasn't funny.

Max had excused himself to the back of the group to have a silent laughing session.

Alana didn't have time to react as she was called next in line.

And Josh? Josh was looking like he was about to knock Matt out of the airport.

-

-

-

-

Walking around the shops was fun! For two of us. Me and Alana were having the most fun people could in an airport. But the other five were not. That's until we found KFC.

"Not going to lie, I'm looking forward to eating something other than chicken!" I smiled. That's all we seem to have eaten on this holiday.

"Girl, you need a pregnancy test!" Max said as we found a table. This will never end!!

"She's not pregnant guys! We used a fucking condom!" Matt said. I don't think we need this conversation while we're eating!

"Oh really? Because you guys were too drunk to remember that you even had sex! You were asking us! Now, you can remember that you used one?" Dan laughed. I couldn't help it. I had to smile. Even let out a small giggle about what happened.

"Okay. So we don't know that for sure. But I'm pretty sure I would know if I was pregnant. And I am not! If it makes you guys happy. When we get home I'll take a pregnancy test! " I smiled. The guys made faces as I high fived Matt.

"Whatever!! If you were pregnant though, what would you do?" Max asked.

"I don't know!! I would be really scared. And we've literally been seeing each other for a night.." I replied. This was just getting awkward.

"You could be pregnant.." Max continued.

"Shut up!! You don't know shit!!" Matt said. Max only cracked a smile.

"I actually calculated the next morning if you know what I mean.." I smiled. Dan scrunched up his nose in disgust.

"We don't need all the details!" Dan laughed.

"This is a really off-putting subject to eat too by the way.." Alana said.

"And why the hell are we eating chicken at this hour in the morning?" I laughed.

"You eat chicken whenever you can. Chicken is the best!!" Dan shoved more food into his face.

"You need to teach her your ways if your going to be in a relationship!" Max smiled.

"It's not a relationship!!" I said.

The rest of our waiting time continued the exact same way. Dan and Max dropping puns, digs and annoying childish comments about everyone. Me and Matt defending ourselves and each other. Chris and Alana trying to stay out of our little battle, but kept getting dragged back in. Then the sulking twat on the end. I could see the jealously building up every second he saw me and Matt together. Whatever. I'm just glad to get home! We walked towards the gate of the plane.

"That was such a nice, fun, stress free holiday!" Alana smiled. I turned around and glared at her.

"Yeah, real stress free!"

*********

The distance in between

*********