We Had To Find Out This Way

A/N: This is a wild filler! It'll probably be fillers right through until the end. Which is really sad. I don't want the end!! OMG! And the cheeky picture is of Matt and Lauren.

And when I see you guys next, I would have seen Matt Barnes and the rest of the crew in YMAS and ATL live in the flesh!!! And I would of met the people that mean the most to me and my beautiful Spanish cousin!!

*********

We had to find out this way

*********

"It's so great to be home, Alana! Even though I did love touring!" I smiled as I laid back on a sofa. Alana laid on an opposite sofa.

"But being at home is just, great!! Except now we have to unpack. That isn't something I enjoy doing!!" I sighed as I opened up my bag.

"Yeah! I hate it also!!" Alana opened up her bag as well.

"Oh. Fucks sake! I've got one of Matt's bags. And he's got one of mine! They look so similar, I guess I got them mixed up!" I sighed.

"Well, go round Matt's and swap them back!" Alana said as she rummaged through her bags. I sighed again at the amount of energy I would have to use to walk there then walk back. But I eventually arrived at Matt's house.

"Hey!" I smiled as I walked straight in.

"Hi! What are you doing here?" Matt asked me while giving me a kiss on my forehead.

"I took one of your bags! And you've got one of mine. So I came to swap them!" I replied.

"Okay.. I was thinking, we're having this baby together. And you live over there and I live here.. Why don't we move in together?" Matt smiled while taking hold of my hands.

"Wow.. Really? That's awesome! It would be amazing!! Yes!!" I jumped up, wrapping my legs around his waist.

"When do you want to?" Matt asked, still holding me up.

"Maybe soon? I mean, most of my stuff is packed anyway. I just need to get the rest!! I don't need to bring any furniture or anything! Just clothes and other stuff!" I replied as Matt set me back down on my own feet.

"I love you!!" Matt pulled me in for a long slow kiss.

-

-

-

-

"I didn't think I had that much stuff. But obviously, I was wrong!!" I laughed as I put the last of my stuff away in Matt's spare wardrobe and draws.

"Oh, I've invited everyone round for dinner tonight. Just a warning!!" Matt smiled.

"Really? That means I've got to make myself look at least half presentable!!" I sighed and sulked off to the shower with my ass get a cheeky slap by the one.

"Matt?" A voice called from downstairs. A female voice. Actually inside the house.

"Whose that?" I asked, slightly worried because they might see what I was wearing. Matt's cheer up tee. Matt's hoodie. I was even wearing a pair of Matt's jeans. They were so big and ruffled all the way up my legs. We heard the girl come running up the stairs and into Matt's room.

"Hello brother!" She smiled while hugging Matt.

"Alright Lauren!" Matt said.

"Oh hello! I'm Lauren! Matt's sister!" She said to me.

"Oh hi! I'm Tamar! Matt's girlfriend and roommate! Just moved in!" I smiled. Lauren gave Matt a teasing smile, she was ready to dig at him and take the piss once I had left.