Author's Note

So that's it!! I'm finished with this story! I hope you enjoyed it bitches!

I know some of you reading this are all about the happy endings of love and marriage, but I wanted action and a plot twist!!

Anyways, I hope you enjoyed this. And maybe do a little bit of recommendation to all the other people out there. But if not then well, I don't know.

Follow me because I have planned a fucking sequel to this, which I will begin to upload soon but I haven't actually started writing it yet because I haven't. So probably not that soon! I'm thinking maybe like in the summer or something because I would be finished school then and have more time to do weird stuff like that!! I don't know how long or short it will be.

Thanks to all that followed along with this story until the end. And too all of you that voted. I love you guys! You're awesome!!

I do literally love you guys so much! And without you and your support, votes and comments then this story would never be the half of what it is today!! But, this first part of the this here fanfic is now complete and the second part is getting closer to coming!! Obviously there is no exact date or time for the upload of the sequel, so if you're interested in how the situations continue then follow me because you'll get notified about the update of the sequel!!

THANK YOU GUYS AGAIN!!!! I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!!

Oh, and if you love YMAS just as much as me or if you want to hear some more stuff from me then follow my fanaccount for the band on Instagram: @ _youmeatsix__

Dedicated to some wild sexy girl who goes by the username of youemilyatsix because there is no reason other than her wonderful little dash of sass!

Peace out Sixers!! Until next time..

~~ Nikki

*********

Sequel Coming Soon!! Stay tuned bitches!!!!

*********