Liquid Confidence

A/N: I just want to clear some stuff up.. This story is basically set around the days of the release of sinners never sleep because I really liked how all the boys looked in those days. Also, in this chapter they mention the tour being two weeks after the holiday. They are talking about the short seven date tour they did a few days after sinners was released in October.

And I quite like this one. It's a little bit cheeky and the title fits like Matt Barnes' hands in mine.

*********

Liquid Confidence

*********

I opened my eyes. Alana was faced away from me. Asleep. I looked around. Remembering I fell asleep in Matt's room. I got up and left Matt's room. I saw him asleep on the sofa. I kind of felt bad about taking up his bed. Going into Dan's room was different today. I went in there normally. And got in the bed, normally. But Dan excepted me. Which was weird! He cuddled me.

"Hi. Are you okay?" He said quietly. Cuddling me around my waist and making me feel safe.

"Yeah! I'm done with being upset about it now! I'm moving on! Me and Alana had a huge talk last night. And I am good now!" I smiled at Dan. Placing a gentle kiss on his forehead.

"What are you going to do about Josh? I mean, he is still staying here! Are you going to be okay with him or are you going to ignore him?" Dan returned the kiss to my forehead.

"I don't know" I got out of Dan's bed. I looked back at him. He was giving me the eyes, with the bottom lip out.

"Sorry! Everyone else needs a wake up call as well! I'll come back! Don't worry!!" I smiled as I left the room. I saw Matt still fast asleep on the sofa.

So of course I went and leapt on top of him. Making him wake up.

"Fucking hell Tay! I was asleep!" He sighed.

"Aww! Sorry I stole your bed last night!" I smiled at him as I laid on top of him. He cuddled me and tried to stay asleep.

"It's okay. I've slept in weirder places than a sofa! I've woke up in the bath. And on some stairs. And on a table. Once in a cupboard!" He laughed. I laughed with him! I pulled him up as I stood up myself.

"Wake up! I want to have fun today! You know, your kind of fun!!" I winked at him as I went into Max's room.

"Maximussssss!!!!!!!" I sang. He groaned. And faced away. Rude!! "Come on! We're having fun today Maxi!!" I kissed his cheek and smiled at him.

"I'll have fun in a few more hours when I'm done sleeping!!" He shoved his face into the pillow.

"Uh!! Max!! Me and Matt aren't waiting!!" I laughed. I left Max's room just as Alana and Chris were coming out of Matt's room.

"DAN!!!! GET UP!" I shouted. "We're having fun today guys! You coming?" I smiled at everyone as Dan came stumbling out of his room.

"Why are you so enthusiastic to go out?" Dan sighed, plonking himself down next to Matt.

"Because I have been too upset. I want to actually remember a really fun time!" I sighed. Why the fuck is everyone so reluctant to go out?

"Yeah. Tamar. If you going out with Matt to have a fun time. You won't fucking remember it! I'll tell you that now!" Max laughed as he also came and sat down. I sat next to him.

"I think I'll pass. I don't really feel in the mood!" Alana laughed.

"Chris?" Matt looked at him. Chris shook his head. We're staying with such boring people!! Max also said he wouldn't come. And we never got an answer from Dan.