We Were Young We Were In Our Teens

A/N: I don't know if you guys will like this chapter. Some of you might. It's not the kind of chapter that I would like!! And it's not really relevant to YMAS.. Sorry loves!!

*********

We were young, we were in our teens

*********

Me and Max were walking back into the hotel. It was just starting to get dark.

"Josh never came back with my drink. That's annoying! I wanted the drink!" I laughed.

"I'll get you a drink now, if you want." Max smiled.

"Aw! Maximus! I will pay for it! You don't have to!" I smiled as I approached the bar. I ordered my drink. But of course.. The cheeky devil beside me swooped in and paid first.

"Max! Seriously! You don't have to do that!" I smiled swirling the straw around my drink.

"Think of it as an early birthday present then.. When's your birthday?" Max laughed. We sat down on some near by chairs.

"No, let's just share the drink.. Here, have a sip it's really nice!" I handed the glass over to Max. Yup, and that's my birthday present pouring down his throat.

"I said a sip!!" I pulled the glass away from him. Now half full. Max laughed at my reaction.

"Come on! Let's go and find Josh. The drink is on him now!" Max smiled.

"Oh yeah! And Chelsea! Well, Alana went in the hotel as well. So I'm guessing Chelsea is with Alana!" We entered the elevator as it opened.

"Josh first or Alana and Chelsea first?" Max asked.

"Josh! He needs to pay for our drink!" I pushed the button to go to Josh's floor.
We went into the living room. There was no one in there. I have no idea where he's got to. One minute he's getting me a drink and the next he's no where to be found!

Me and Max went over to his bedroom door. And opened it.

That's when the memories came back.

Fast...

-Flash Back-

-4 years ago-

WOOP! WOOP!! END OF YEAR 10!! AND IM 16 IN NOVEMBER!!

Obviously the whole of year 10 are having a massive party to celebrate.
My best friend Alana came round my house to get ready.

"What are you going to wear! You look so hot in everything!" She smiled at me.

"Alana get real!! I'm not wearing anything too crazy and out there!"

"Come on! I've seen your dresses and they are perfect!!"

"I don't want to be the only one in a dress! Other people will probably come so casual! And our school is so bitchy! If I was to show up wearing a dress then I'd get bullied for sure! We're not in with the popular kids! We're the outsiders!"

"But what about Brad?"

"What about Brad?"

"Tamar come on! The whole nation knows that you like each other! I'm sure he would love to see you in a sexy dress!"

"We're not even together Alana! I do like him! But I don't want to ruin anything.."

"Well then, what are you going to wear?"

"I don't know.. HELP ME!!"

-

-