Underdog

A/N: I'm so nearly finished this story!! And OMG I'm going to cry because I know how it ends!

This chapter goes quick, and it's kinda crap! But the ending is just around the corner, my lovelies!!

*********

Underdog

*********

-Matt's POV-

"What the fuck do you think you're doing, Josh?" I asked with a sigh. After Tamar left, I shut the door so no one could here us.

"What does it look like? I'm trying to get my girl back! You're not the only that's in love with her, Matt!! You have no idea the amount of feelings I have for her!!" Josh began to raise his voice.

"She's pregnant now! With my child!! I think that means there's nothing you can do now! And that's made you look ten times worse by kissing my pregnant girlfriend!!" I stopped Josh from talking.. There was nothing he could say to convince me he was right.

"Look, just listen to me. I know that you know how I feel right now.. On holiday, while I was with her, and you apparently liked her. Tell me how you felt seeing her with me all the time!" Josh stepped closer to me, making me step back.

"What? I don't have to-"

"Just!! Tell me.." Josh took another step forward. I didn't move this time.

"I was broken. All I wanted to do was take her for myself. But I could only watch. And only one person knew about it. I can't even describe the feeling to anyone. I can't say any more except it was completely killing me, all the time!" I sighed. Josh stepped back this time. I finally saw his point. I didn't want to believe it. But I couldn't help it. I could see by his eyes, his body language, everything, that he actually meant it. It was a horrible feeling.. I sat down on the sofa and sighed.

"Okay, yeah Josh. I know how you feel. But she is having my baby, and I love her. I mean, you might love her as well, but with everything that is going on right now, I think it's kind of time that you moved on.." I said. Josh sighed. He knew that I was right.

"Yeah I know. I know that I have too. But cheating on her, was the biggest mistake I have ever made. Ever. And I can't believe that I've lost her.. If I could get her back I would.. But I can't! She's so hung up on you!" Josh rubbed his face before walking out of the room. I also left, going to find Tamar.

I found her on the stage, with the stage crew. She was sitting at Dan's drums. Eating a packet of crisp's. She wasn't talking to anyone, she looked kind of upset and annoyed. Probably after what happened with Josh.

"Tay? Can we talk for a minute?" I asked. She stood up, still shoving monster munchers in her mouth. We went off to an empty of people room..

"I saw what happened between you and Josh. But I saw everything. I saw Josh kiss you, then you pushed him off, so I don't blame you for anything that happened. I talked to Josh about it. He said that he stills love you, I told him to move on and I think he might actually do that. I just have a feeling that he might.." I explained my side to my beautiful girl. She smiled at me. Then kissed me. I smiled back at her.

"I love you Tay.." I said, wrapping my arms around her, making her feel safe and comfortable.

"I love you MB.." She kissed me once again. Damn this girl was hot.. I couldn't really believe how lucky I really was!

-

-

-

-