Jaws On The Floor

A/N: I hope your liking this story so far! Even though it has been a bit of a slow start! Things will happen! And hopefully the chapters will stay long or get longer..

Matt Barnes for the win!

Thanks for reading if you are!

*********

Jaws on the floor

*********

Me and Alana walked into the lobby of our hotel.

Hotel George.

Obviously named after someone!

It was nice! Very nice! Alana clearly wanted me to relax.

We checked in. Then went to our room. Alana hasn't asked me who I was sitting next to on the flight, I don't even know what she will do when tell her.

We entered our room. Wow. The room had a balcony looking over a beautiful view of the bright blue sea. Our living area was made up of three sofas making a horse shoe shape. A small TV. At least we have one. The kitchen was amazing, so shiny and perfect. To bad me and Alana are the worst cooks ever or that would of been great. The bathroom was like a normal bathroom with just a touch of posh. Then the bedrooms. Two of them. The same layout, amazing king sized beds. Huge wardrobes. The normal bedroom stuff. Pretty nice room if you ask me!

Me and Alana ran around the room, looking at every last detail. Best. Holiday. So far.

"Nice pick for the room" I said to my bestie

"Thanks! Do you know what there is to do around here?" Why is she asking me! She booked the holiday!

"I know there's a beach. But I don't know anything else" I said.

Alana collapsed onto a sofa.

"I saw some leaflets down stairs in the lobby. I'll go and get some" I said, Alana stood up to unpack her things.

I went down stairs. And began to look around the selection of leaflets.

Museum? No, we're on holiday. The zoo? maybe. Disney world? Umm... YES!!! I grabbed one of each of the theme park leaflets. And the zoo leaflet just in case.

"Tamar!"

I glanced to where the voice shouted. I saw a guy walking up to me. I recognised that voice, them arms, those tattoos, that jaw line and obviously the smile.

"Dan!" I ran up to him and wrapped my arms around his neck.

"I didn't think I would see you again!" I smiled.

"I'm staying here! In this hotel! I'm guessing you are too?" Dan asked. I nodded.

"Oi! Dan! I'm not carrying your bags everywhere!" I heard someone shout. It was a guys voice.

Dan turned around. I saw the guy walking up to us. He had dark brown hair, and cute little dimples. He was wearing a t-shirt with an Aztec milkshake on the front. Nice.

He was followed by three other guys. One had long hair, just below his shoulders, he looked quite casual. He was wearing just a tee shirt and jeans. He had a hoodie hung over his arm. The next guy was quite cute looking. He had a short brown hair, and was wearing a tee that said 'antique' on the front. The other, he was the arrogant guy from the plane. His brown bed hair was still bed looking, but he looked happy overall.

The guy with the Aztec milkshake tee was the first to great me.

"Hello! I saw you and our boy, Dan, here chatting on the plane!" He said with a wink.