The First One I Loved

A/N: OMG A FILLER!!! This filler is just your average filler!!

fillers

Fillers

FILLERS!!!

No one likes a filler. WE WANT PLOT TWISTS!!

*********

The first one I loved

*********

-Max's POV-

It was the next morning after Elissa left.

Me and Chris were the only ones actually up. Alana stayed round ours last night. She came in saying that Tamar and Josh were about to have an argument..

"Have you heard from Josh or Tamar?" Chris asked me.

"No I haven't. They didn't come back last night. That probably answers the question! I guess they're fine! Probably had sex"

Chris went back into his room as there was a knock on the door.

"Get that! I'm asleep!" Chris shouted at me. Yeah, really asleep.

I opened the door.

"Chelsea?" I asked, shocked but so happy that she was here.

"Hey Maxy!!!" She squeaked, wrapping her arms around my neck then kissing me. A long awaited kiss.. Damn, I've missed her.

"What are you doing here? I'm so glad your here!" I picked her up, spinning her around.

"I missed you so much Max!! I wanted to come out here and see you!" Chelsea smiled between the many kisses.

I sat on the sofa and cuddled her. Matt, Dan and Chris came out of there rooms.

"Chelsea!! How are you?" Dan smiled as he came over and hugged her.

"I'm awesome! And how are my favourite guys?" Chelsea hugged Chris then Matt.

"Still as sexy as ever!" Dan laughed.

"What about Josh? Still as annoying as ever?" Chelsea looked at all of us.

We only laughed. They don't get on. I've been with Chelsea for a few months now. From day one they have never got on. I hate it! It's difficult, I want to be with Chelsea and the band but I have to see them separately because Josh has never even given her a chance. She's given Josh a chance but he didn't have any of it..

Speaking of the devil...

Josh and Tamar walked into our room.

"I'm serious!!" Tamar laughed.

"I don't care what you say. That's never going to happen!" Josh was also laughing.

"Your not taking that away from me! I have to have that!!"

"No way! It's mine now!"

"No Josh!! The right side is my side of the bed!! That's not changing!!!"

"Whatever! We'll see about that!!"

"Hey Josh!" Chelsea smiled..

Both Tamar and Josh looked in her direction.. Then Josh switched to me.

"Chelsea. How lovely to see you! Why are you here?" Josh's attempt to be nice wasn't actually that nice.

"I'm here for Max! So you've got to be nice. And by saying 'why are you here?' Isn't a great start.." Chelsea gave the most fake smile ever..