The Tables Are About To Turn

A/N: This chapter isn't very interesting, it's a filler and kind of boring!! It's really short but I hope you guys are enjoying the story though!! Shit goes down soon. And I've finished with the writing of this story. And I literally just got home from school 10 minutes ago. And it's half term. But it's actually not because I have so much work!!

Enjoy the picture of Josh.

*********

The tables are about to turn

*********

An hour past.. Me and Dan were still cuddled up in the same position.

"Tamar, are you okay? Why are you here with me and not Josh?" Dan asked me. I rolled on to my stomach, and held my upper body up slightly with my elbows, so I could look at him.

"I'm fine.. Josh seems really off with everyone lately.. Well last night really.. Before all of you guys came in, he was freaking out, then he was really moody when you came!"

"Well.. Sometimes he gets like this.. Like this is pretty intense.. There's five of us staying in this one hotel room!" Dan smiled.

"Tamar, can I talk to you?" I heard Josh in the door way. Both me and Dan looked at him.

I got off Dan's bed and walked over to Josh.

We went into the kitchen.. No one else was even up, so no one would come in!

"I heard you and Dan talking.. And I'm sorry that I've been like this.. It's hard when I know that I'm staying with someone who likes my girlfriend the way I like her!!" Josh sighed.

"He probably doesn't like me anymore, Josh! Now we're actually together! He's clearly over it!"

-Matt's POV-

I heard Tamar's and Josh's conversation through the wall.. The door was open.

I'm glad that I'm not making it obvious that I like her a lot more than Josh thinks. And I like her a lot more than Josh..

-

-

-

-

Later on, everyone was hanging out at our hotel room. I kept out of the way of Tamar.. I'm going to try and get over her without having drinks!! She was talking to Elissa on the sofa's.

After hearing their conversation in the kitchen, I decided to stay out of the way of Josh as well..

Elissa carries on her journey today.. She was only staying the night. Her friend is only an hours drive away!

I felt like Dan was watching me a lot of the day.. It was kind of weird.. Since I told him how I felt!!

-

-

-

-

We all went down to the lobby to see Elissa off on her journey..

We were just about to leave when...

"Tamar!!"

Yep, it was him..

I'm so happy that he's back in our life..

Sarcasm..

But yeah.. It was Spencer..

"Hey!! How have you been? I haven't seen you in a while!" Tamar went and wrapped her arms around his neck.. Haha!! I bet Josh is loving this!!

"I've been good! What about you?" Spencer asked her. He gave a smile to Josh but anyone could tell it wasn't genuine!!

"Yeah!! I'm great! I think we all are!"

"Well, I would love to stay and talk to you more but you've got a lot of people that look like they're waiting to get going.."

That's right boy, know your place!!

"Maybe I'll see you again before I leave!! I probably will!! I leave in a week and a bit!"

"Okay! Yeah! We'll see each other around" Spencer gave her a longer than a normal, friendly hug.

I could tell Josh was getting so mad!!

-Tamar's POV-

Crap, crap, crap, crap, crap!!!

Josh is standing right behind us!! And he gets so touchy about these things!!! I'm going to have to deal with that later! Why can't he be okay with this kind of thing!!!

Spencer left us..

I can't wait to deal with that!!

-

-

-

-

Me and Alana were sitting in our hotel room. Josh walked in..

We just stared at each other, me and Josh that is..

"Okay, maybe I should go!!" Alana made a quick exit, going to see Chris and the others I imagine!!

"Hi" I said.

"I know you don't want me to get jealous, Tamar, but-"

"Josh! I can't keep telling you these same things!! I tell you every time Spencer talks to me!! Nothing is going to happen between me and him because I'm with you!!" I didn't shout, I just slightly raised my voice.. But he did as well..

"I trust you Tamar!! But I don't trust him!! I don't like him!! I never have! It annoys me when he hugs you and talks to you right in front of me! He knows we're together! Can't you tell him to back off?"

"Fine I will tell him! But the only way I can tell him is to say that your having a hissy fit and not letting your girlfriend have friends!! I don't understand you!! I'm only friends with Spencer! But I'm actually with you!! Surely that tells you that I'm more into you than him!! I can't be in a relationship that is only jealousy!! If that's how this relationship is going to be then maybe we shouldn't be together!!"

Josh was instantly in front of me, our hands locked together...

"I didn't mean that! I'm sorry.." I sighed.

"Please don't ever say anything like that again.. I don't want to lose you!"

"I won't! I don't want to lose you either! I want you to trust me!"

"Just don't talk about us braking up!! I hate the thought of it!" Josh gave me a gentle kiss.

It turned more passionate as he picked me up and pushed me against the wall.. I wrapped my legs around his waist.

We made our way into the bedroom and laid on the bed. Never making a gap between us!

Josh took off his shirt with mine soon following.

It's safe to say that we were going to have the best after argument passionate sex there ever will be.

*********

The tables are about to turn

*********