Fireworks

A/N: This is another filler. But it's kind of a nice filler. I like this chapter. It's kind of cute and sweet and I like it. Babe.

Literally one of my favourite chapters there is in this story..

*********

Fireworks

*********

-Dan's POV-

Waking up the next morning was weird. Our last day. We're flying home tomorrow. It's been crazy.

"Guys! Get up! The last day isn't being wasted by sleeping!" Chris shouted through the hotel room. Today it was only us 5 guys in the room. Alana went to speak to Tamar, so she didn't stay here. We all surprisingly just got up.

"Last day bitches!!" I laughed, giving a high-five to all the guys.

"What are we doing today then? Since it's the last day!" Max said as he flicked through Instagram and twitter notifications on his phone. We just looked at each other. Yeah, us five are going to decide that. We walked to the girls place of course. They need to make this decision for us.

"Tamar! No wake up this morning?" I stuck out the bottom lip as I saw the girls on the sofa.

"See! I told you he liked it, Alana!!" She laughed. We all piled on the sofas around them. Making ourselves properly at home.

"Why was there no wake up anyway?" Max asked, drinking some water. Even though him and Josh had kind of settled things, they were still sitting as far away from each other as possible.

"We were talking. But what do you guys want to do on our last day?" Alana asked. We had just walked in on them obviously talking about what I told Tamar last night.

"That's kind of why we're here! We don't know!" I laughed, piling in another mouthful of dry cereal from out of the packet.

"Well, I'm going to Disney! If anyone else wants to come!" Tamar smiled, taking some of the cereal for herself.

"YESSS!!!!!" I shouted. A load of cereal pieces came flying toward me, hitting my face.

"Don't shout your twat!" Tamar smiled. I gave her 'the evils' as I cleared the cereal away from my self.

-

-

-

-

-Tamar's POV-

We walked around, looking at all the stuff that was going on. I looked round to see Matt at the end of the group. Looks like I'm taking a chance!

"Hi" I smiled at him as I reached him.

"You okay?" He kind of sighed. I guess he didn't really want to have this conversation.

"Yeah. I'm actually great. When you were out with the others last night, I talked to Dan.." I couldn't help but let out some kind if smile.

"What do you mean?" He asked. The group stopped as we waited for Dan to ask a family where the nearest sweet shop was.

"Dan told me everything that happened on this holiday. Everything that you've been telling him. About your feelings for me. I know you still like me. And I know that you haven't stopped liking me even though you told me you had. And I know that you had a little brake down that you couldn't tell me yourself yesterday. I know everything.." I half smiled at him as I waited for his reaction. Either good or bad. I obviously hoping for the best.

"And how do you feel about that?" He was so awkward and adorable.

"Since I told you that I liked you yesterday, how the fuck do you think I feel!?!" I laughed, he smiled as he cuddled me. That was bloody perfect.