F!;k You Frozen

Hold your Olaf
This is my opinion about frozen. So if you still like it, let me know. If you don't then agree with the story.
Begin your reading
Yesterday on August 5th, I was shopping with my dad to get some food. As we were about to go to a cashier, I saw a frozen ballon. "You know what dad. I had it with Frozen" I said in anger. "Oh really" Dad responded. "Yea...I mean how long has Frozen been out...for about two to three years" I questioned. "I have no idea" Dad said as we went into the cashier. "I mean really...Frozen is getting on my nerves" I snapped. The cashier chuckled. "Don't you agree with me" I said to the cashier, "at first frozen was a nice movie for kids. Now it's like 'Hey look over here FROZEN' 'Hey look over there MORE FROZEN' I'm had enough" "Well here is your FROZEN ice-cream" The cashier responded. "You won't believe it when I tell you she just came from a tennis practice" Dad said as I put the bagged items in the shopping cart. "What about minions" the cashier questioned. I continued to blabber my mouth about how Frozen sucks as we left the store. I laughed, then I stopped complaining about frozen. When I got home, I had some spaghetti and ice-cream.