THAT RAT ATE HER BAGELS

This is another story from my tap teacher, Mrs. Ashley.

So Mrs. Ashley had moved into a new house lately. She went downstairs for something work related and she suddenly she saw a rat running on the kitchen counter. Then she realized that the rat ate her bagels. Poor Mrs. Ashley was upset that she had to throw out her bagels and the rat got away with it.

Later she just sat on the couch watching TV and she JUST happen to look down. She saw the rat that just ate her bagels curled up into a ball. Mrs. Ashley jumped up onto her couch and she saw it breathing.  "Are you sleeping?.... Are you sleeping little guy?... WAKE UP"

Mrs. Ashley was literally yelling these things.

Then the rat wasn't moving anymore so its dead now. She didn't want to pick it up with a plastic bag because she didn't want it to come back to life in her hand. Then she was like *GASP* "the snow shovel"

Then Mrs. Ashley grabbed the snow shovel and tried to pick the rat up while still standing on the couch, but it kept rolling over. So it kept rolling until it ran into a wall. She used the wall to pick the rat up with the shovel and carried it outside with disgust on her face.

Her neighbor was outside with his baby, wondering why Mrs. Ashley was carrying her shovel to the trash.

"Rest in Peace, little guy" she said as she dumped the rat into the trash #RatFuneral

Then she walked up to her neighbor and he asked what happened. SO Mrs. Ashley told him that there was a rat in her house. Then he said "That's normal there are usually rat in these houses. Especially during the winter"

Poor Mrs. Ashley.