OMG ODALYS

Today, after lunch we went outside. Our religion teacher was out so we had a sub. She let us play outside for the period.

SO, Gionna(@Gmusic718), Caley,(At lease I tried to spell her name)Megan, Odalys(random_shipper_girl) and I were kicking a ball around. All of the sudden, Odalys sits on the grass, starting into space, but when the ball passed by her, she stood back up.
Then Odalys started walking around, picking dying leaves and ripping them apart, "leaves have no feelings..." She said, "they can't feel pain"

NEXT Odalys and I were walking in circles while she keeps saying she is immortal. Like that makes sense.
THEN she started complaining that everyone "left" her when her closest friends were literally standing right next to her.
AFTER THAT, Odalys squeezed the air out out of me by hugging me. Then she hugged Gionna, who was complaining to at lease have her arm back. Her next victim was Caley, whom she had crushed her ribs. Finally Odalys hugged Megan, who I guess didn't care...I guess(she is a little shy)

*sigh*

Then this happened: (Me=bold text Odalys=what ever this is called text)

What a beautiful day...
What's wrong now, Odalys
I feel better
From what
A stomach cramp...
...
...
WHAT--,
YOU WERE STARING INTO SPACE, WALKING IN CIRCLES SAYING THAT YOU WERE IMMORTAL, RIPPING UP DEAD LEAVES, COMPLAINING THAT EVERYBODY HERE LEFT YOU, AND HUGGED EVERYONE ALMOST TO DEATH
JUST
FOR
A
STOMACH
CRAMP
*Dying of laughter*
A STOMACH CRAMP
*Still dying of laughter*
A friganchicken STOMACH CRAMP
It was funny how you said it...
I KNOW
*Randomly started gasping for air while laughing
Uh...are you okay there...
I can't breath *still gasping for air while laughing*
Do you need help
It hurts...

Later on, I did a barrel roll to the ground to sit. Odalys sat next to me.
Look at this beautiful leaf
Are you gonna kill it
Why would I do that
OMG

Then I moved again to sit down on greener grass. Odalys did the same.
So how was you day, Sophia--(not my name at all)
...NO
I AM DONE
I AM DONE

Then I told Gionna what happened...

I give up...