Whenever I Sing In Da House

I needs to go to da bathroom.

Su I did and I started to sing

I sang like I'm ugly as much as my voice.

I sang Just Fine by Mary J. Blinge

I did it su turrible and I haven't updated in a while so...

Me: *walks out of the bathroom* Mom, did you hear that weird singing. I don't know where it was coming from, but it sounded terrible. *internally snickering*

Mom: *giving me that "What in the name of cheesecake is wrong with you?" Look* ...

Me: What's with that look?

Mom: I don't know, but the singing started to sound like this *begins to sing*

Me: Mum, stop. Pls

Mom: *ignores me and sings even louder*

Me: Mum😭

Mom: *sings until 2021*

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Coming soon to Within Our Grasp:

A Question Bracket

Ask any of the characters of the story anything. Pit, Palutena, and even our Antagonist, _______.  No spoiler questions/answers are allowed though, but at least the characters of the book get to speak with their readers.

Person Who Hates Me: Why even bother to do such a thing? It's just like any other "Ask Me" book! You're just being lazy to make another book for it.

Me: 😢My feels.*cries*

Person Who Hates Me: Just don't do it. It's not like people are going to actually do it anyway. I know it's just for fun extras, but trust me, it's going to suck. And I would also recommend deleting that RP book. No one even role played there yet. The starting sentences are too long and even the form is bad.

Me: I know, but it might not hurt to try

Person Who Hates Me: Yea, but it will hurt you later

Me: So let's try it!😃 {Coming...maybe tomorrow}

Person Who Hates Me: NO THAT'S NOT WHAT I MENT--