OH YEAH NOOOO

I AM PLAYING SPLATOON RIGHT NOW!!! But anyway, a few moments earlier, I was playing online in a regular battle. Everyone was no more that ten levels apart. I was stuck with a team of all squid boys, but that's okay. There was this one squid boy who I was in the same team with for about five Turf Wars straight. His name was "Oh Yeah"
We where literally saving each other's butts when one of us got into a squiddy situation. (HAHAAH😂 COMEDY 😏)
Even though we just met and we didn't speak to each other, be became best buddies. Nothing can ever brake us up as a team.
Until one fateful five-minute Turf War, I was on Team Orange and Oh Yeah was randomly chosen for Team Light Blue. Here was my reaction.

"Oh Yeah...my buddy? Your not on my team--- *EPIC GASP* Oh Yeah. OH YEAH NOOOOOOO! NOOOOO! *starts to cry* OH YEAH WHYYYY. We where best buddies 😭😢😭😢😭😢😭😢😭😢😭😢😭😢😭😢😭😢😭😵😭😵😭😢😭😢😭😢😭😢😭😢😭😢😭😢😭😢😭😢😭😢😭😢😭🙁🙁🙁🙁🙁😭😢🙁😭😢🙁😭😢"

I hope I didn't splat him and vice versa. ON THE BRIGHT SIDE there was a lack of Internet connection and the battle ended early as a tie so no hard feelings.

Then I did a little walking around Inkopolis and I talked to a few of the Inklings. Then I realized that I speak English and the Inklings speak squid.

#ForeverAlone

And then I ran into this male Inkling named "Blue" that posted on Miiverse the amazing picture saying "Happy New Year" with a familiar character as his latest post. Odalys would know who this is quickly. (Guess who it is in the comments)

HAPPY NEW YEAR🎉🎉🎊🎉🎊🎉🎊🎉🎊🎉🎊🎊🎉🎊🎉🎊🎉🎊🎉🎊🎉🎊🎉🎉🎊🎉🎊🎊🎉🎊🎉🎊🎉🎊🎉🎊🎉🎉🎊🎊🎉🎉🎉🎊🎉🎊🎉🎊🎉🎉🎉🎊🎉🎊🎉🎊🎉🎉🎉🎊🎊🎊🎉🎉🎊🎊🎉🎉🎊🎊🎉