Game Grumps Texting

Today, I was playing Mario Kart 8 until my friend, Kennedy texted me hey. "I'm racing" I texted back. "Racing what" Kennedy questioned. The rest of the story does not make sense.
Me:
I'm racing in goodness gracious space. Who the fugue invented Wattpad how the hell am I suppose to go now if the room inedible. Mark Suckerbirg is my best friend from game grumps. Game grumps why u not put daisy in smash bros. over 9000 what are those kinds of chicken leg beach balls. Ludwig is gay with his gay gayness. 37 said it okay to be a gay rug. People step on you all the time. Piano piano do for got to pee. No you can't because the bathroom is unusable. Toad in in space and his sideburns exploded. You must accept you death with ventus, terra. Terra, my buddy why u no get ur body back. Don't you know darkness can be good. You failed the test of the tacos and Zoomer is after you to give you I power plug to the ear.

I'm hungry
Kennedy: What😂
Me:
I never thought that I can be super ma with Ruy power. The the fudge is a sonic. With Mario is in Wattpad. Can you believe this I believe that this is this is crap out of space. Space why u no love bowser. Mario always wanted you butt, but which but is butt of the choose of Auqa. Aqua why u babysit Ven like a baby. You have at sit on the baby. Then you ask mater euiquis. Euiquis do u have job but your so sleeping on top of a body pillow. Mario why u no eating peach's cake if you don't know what I mean.
Kennedy:
We have the best of luck in your eyes and the rest is the best way of life in prison and a few weeks ago I had was that I have to do it for me and my friends are so many much as I have a good idea to have to be the else to do pdj I love the two countries and in a statement r a little bit too more to go home and to get a the same first name of a potato

"This is going on Wattpad" I texted to my friend. "Best. Story. Ever" she responded. "This is going into True Stories right now"(4th wall break😏) I texted. "Literally" Kennedy texted back. "Okay. Don't text me starting now. I need to write the story" I texted. "Ok" she responded.  Then I wrote this story.

This moment happened with me and Kenk3n
We are best buddies so...this literally almost just happened. ☺️