CHAPTER 54- Love, Need, Envy, and other complicated things.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What is Love?

Love has no manuals, you can never tell whether you're doing it wrong, or you're doing it right.

Love has no manuals, so fuck being wrong and fuck being right, JUST LOVE.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

CHAPTER 54- Love, Need, Envy, and other complicated things.

HELL's MEMORY BOX

It was the last day of classes before the long awaited semester break, and I... I'm on my way to the detention room. Cool right?

Actually, I intentionally let myself get caught cutting classes. I intentionally got myself called out for detention. Why is that? Well, same old answer as to why I go to school every single fvcking day: to piss the hell out of the prude, student council president, Heaven Rodriguez.

While walking through the corridors, smiling grimly while imagining how pissed Heaven would be to see me in detention once again, I heard something I don't usually hear whenever I walk past this path. I heard the sound of a piano playing.

I stopped walking.

I have watched a lot of piano recitals, so the sound of a piano wasn't really new to me. What made me stop, was the music, the melody the piano was playing at that exact moment. It wasn't boring and old-fashioned like those fvcking piano music they play in those recitals old lady forcefully made me watch with her. The one I'm listening at the moment is rather youthful in the ears. It sounded refreshing. It sounded new, yet it felt familiar.

The melody was chaotic but soothing, tragic but calming, fierce, sexy but with a hint of innocence in it. It wasn't accompanied with words, but it tells you a story. A bitter-sweet, tragic, sad story. It was just plain melody, but it speaks. It speaks to you. It was like nothing I ever heard before. It was... It was... what's that word again? Oh, yeah right... breathtaking.

I stood still in the middle of the corridor, drowning in that breathtaking melody. Then slowly, I felt this... greedy feeling suddenly forming inside me.

I... suddenly wasn't contented with just hearing the melody as it is, I wanted to hear it louder, better, clearer, more, more, more.

"How could I hear better? "

"Where the heck is it coming from? "

"Come on. Come on, show me!"

I don't often want something so bad, so why do I suddenly feel this up to the brim eagerness? I don't get it.

Fortunately, it didn't take long for me to figure out where the sound was coming, my feet voluntarily led me to where it was coming from. Like a puppet in a string, the melody pulled my feet towards a room with a slightly-opened door.

As I get nearer and nearer towards that door, the sound got louder and louder (just like what I wanted), but my greed, instead of being filled, got even bigger.

As I stopped in front of the slightly-opened door, the playing of the piano got faster and faster, like it was reaching its climax... it sounded so beautiful, calling it 'beautiful' would actually be an understatement. It brought goosebumps all over my body. It made my heart drop to my feet. It put an anchor on my legs and made me drown in too much awe. I could not think straight. It put me on a high. It made me... fvcking fall in love.

Completely in a state of trance, I barged inside the room without permission.

The playing stopped.