Chapter 1

A/N:

Hey I'm Muriel and I am the proud owner of 1secondofdirectionersummer on instagram. I started to post this fanfic there, but wanted to upload it on here as well. Enjoy the story!

Liah's POV:

Today was a big day for me. I was moving to another family who will take care of me. This would be the third family I would be replaced in. It's not that I'm a handfull. It's because all the families were very large. With like 6/7 kids in them. And I can't handle that. What was that? Why I am being replaced? Yeah.. Uhm.. My mum is an drug addict and my dad has Autism. Not that Autism is bad, but he can't handle raising me. And because he is Autistic, I have a gift from him... Which is Autism. Thanks, dad. Anyways, I am packing all the little things that I needed last evening. I packed my toothbrush, toothpaste and all those kind of things. I was all ready when Karin called me from downstairs. "Liah! Your ride is here." I shout an 'okay' back and walked downstairs with my last suitcase. I opened the front door and walked towards the car, my trolley wheeling behind me. "Hey, can I help with your other stuff?" A guy, about 23, asked me. "Uhm... Yeah.. There are a few boxes in the hallway." I said. He walked into the house and helped me getting my stuff in the car. Two adults got out of the car and walked towards me. I recognized them. They were my new parents. Hopefully, this will last longer than the previous households.