Chapter 34

Ashton's POV:

Our song ended and Kyle took the lead to introduce us. "Ladies and Gentlemen listening to KIIS radio, please welcome 5 Seconds Of Summer." He said and we all said hello. "How are you guys? What are you up to?" Jackie said and she turned to Luke.

"We are all fine. School started so new music will have some delay. We are in our senior year, so after we graduate we'll focus on the band more." He said and we all nodded.

"So all good?" Kyle asked and I spoke up. "Yes mate, all good." "Well, that's nice to hear. We'll be back introducing a new member of the 5SOS crew or gang, after Call Me Maybe by Carly Rae Jepsen." Kyle said and started the song.

He took his earphones out of his ears and took the coffee out of Lily's hands. "Thanks, darling." He said and she handed me and Liah our water and Mikey his coffee.

We thanked her and I looked over to Liah. She was nervously clamming to her water and she stared out in front of her. "Are you okay, Liah?" I asked her. She shot her head up and looked at me. "Yeah, just nervous, hehe." She said and I laid my hand on her knee. "It will be fine." I assured her and she smiled.

"And we're back with 5 Seconds Of Summer and a special person." Kyle started. "Luke or Ashton would you like to introduce this lovely young girl?"