Chapter 27

Liah's POV:

We sat inside and watched Tangled, my favourite Disney film. The front door opened and Luke came in and shut the door, locking it. "Hey man." Ashton, who I was cuddled up to, said. "Hey you two." He answered and kicked off his shoes.

"Liah, do you mind if I call mum and tell her about all this?" Luke asked me and I shook my head. "Nah, I don't mind." I said tiredly. He nodded and walked into the kitchen.

"Do you want another drink or a snack?" I asked Ash and looked up to him. "I'm not saying I'm hungry, but I do fancy a snack." He said and I giggled. "Okay, one sec." I said and pecked his lips before I got up.

"Liah?" Ashton asked. I turned around. "We are official, now?" he asked and smiled cutely. "Yep." I said and he smiled brighter. I walked to the kitchen to get us snacks.

I opened a cupboard with little goodies and found some salted cashews. I turned to Luke who was on the phone to Liz and held up the cashews, signalling for him if he wants some. He nodded and I took a little bowl out of another cupboard. I filled it for him and set it on the bar in front of him. He opened his arms to hug me and I walked into them, hugging him tight.

I took the bag of cashews and walked back to Ash. We cuddled up again and watched the film again.