Chapter 29

Liah's POV:

"Liah?" Luke asked and as soon as he saw me he started blushing and looked down. "What's it, Luke?" I asked. "Why did I see Ashton walking out of your bedroom this morning with only boxers on?" he asked and I blushed. "He wanted a cuddle and I didn't notice because I was asleep." I told him and he was pressed to the side and Ashton walked in.

"How's it going in here?" he asked and his smiled soon fell and he looked me up and down. "Can you not check me out for a minute and help me pick an outfit?" I said and he looked down. "Sorry" Ashton said and walked over to my bed. "You better be." Luke and I said at the same time.

"Are you sure you two aren't related?" Ashton asked both of us. We all laughed and focussed on my outfit. "What about this jumpsuit." Ashton said. "That's a romper, gorgeous." I said, but still took the flowery piece of clothing. "Ooh, with this leather jacket." Luke said and got out a beige jacket. "And these shoes." Ashton said and held up a pair of amazing open heels. "Yes, yes, yes." I said and got excited.

"Wait." I said. "Why so fancy?"

A/N:
Why would she dress fancy but casual?? Comment your guesses. Winner gets an shoutout xxxx Muriel