Chapter 19

Liah's POV:

Luke came behind me and looked over my shoulder and onto my note book. "I'm writing a letter for the prank on Ash." I said simply. He laid his head on my shoulder while I read it to him. I stopped halfway to say he could sit down too instead of putting his head on my shoulder. He sat down and I continued. "You are a fucking genius." He said to me after I finished. I laughed and took another bite of my toast. "Did you make that?" he asked. I nodded and handed him a fork full of food. He took a bite and hummed in approvement. "Good cook" he mumbled and I blushed. "It looks totally wrecked, though." I said and I opened my phone. "Luckily for you, I took a picture of it for my instagram." I smiled and showed him. He licked his lips and looked me in the eyes. "You have to make me that sometime." he said, dead serious." I can make you some now? There is still half an avocado left." I said and his face brightened up. He nodded eagerly and I giggled and got up.

After I made Luke breakfast, I called Joyce. She is in some of my classes and has Autism too. I love how we can talk about the issues and upsides of it. We can actually see some autistic features in other people. We would point them out to each other and laugh. She was going to help prank Ashton as well. She said she made a good pasta sauce, so she'll help cook. Anyway, she was coming over today, since we both have nothing to do and we wanted to hang out.

I walked back into the kitchen to sit at the table. "Hey Luke?" I asked and he nodded. "You know that girl I talk to a lot at school?" he nodded again. "She is coming over today. Something around half past 1." I smiled and looked at the clock. 11.30am. I could spend some time doing my hair and makeup...