Chapter 30

A/N:
Aww no one guessed it :(. Enjoy reading lovelies xoxo

Liah's POV:

The boys didn't say why I needed to dress so fancy and cute. So I just put the outfit on in my bathroom, whilst the two of them waited in my bedroom.

I walked out very happy with my outfit and they looked up and smiled. "Damn girl." Luke said mimicking a girl and snapping his fingers.

"Wow." Ashton said. He stood up and walked over to me, hugging me and looking me up and down. "You look amazing babe." He whispered a little too loud and I blushed.

"Helloooo, I'm right here." Luke said and made a gagging noise when Ashton kissed me on the cheek. "Jeez, just accept the fact I'm dating your sister." Ashton said and I giggled.

"Will you boys ever tell me why I needed to dress up?" I asked and they smiled at each other. "5 Seconds Of Summer is invited to an radio interview." Luke said and my mouth fell open. "Really?" I asked and they both nodded. "And I am aloud to come?" I asked and Luke looked at Ashton with a look saying 'You tell her'.

Ashton turned to me and led me to the bed. We sat down and he started explaining how Luke tweeted a picture of me and Ash on the couch together and how we need to explain what's going on. "I didn't know you guys were that popular?" I said.

"Well, you aren't in Sydney for that long, it's not your fault." Luke said.