Chapter 9

Liah's POV:
We walked into the courtyard and three very attractive guys walked towards me and Luke. "So this is the new member of our squad?" A tinted black haired guy said. "Yes Calum. This is Liah. And we are not a squad." Luke said. I wasn't really paying attention to what they were saying. They were way to gorgeous. "Uhm.. Hello? Earth to Liah." A pink haired boy said. "Uhm. Oh. Sorry." I mumbled. "I'm Liah." I smiled and the three boys chuckled. "We knew that babe" a curly haired boy winked. Wow he was hot. "Okay Ashton, enough teasing. What class do you have first period, Liah?" Luke asked. I looked at my time table. "Art" I said and Ashton smiled. "Then you have first period with me and Michael." he said and reached out his hand for me to take. I smiled and took his hand. "We'll see you at lunch." Luke said. "Bye Lukey." I called out and walked away. ~~~~~ "How's Luke as a brother?" Michael asked when we sat down in Art class. "Uhm. He is sweet." I said awkwardly. "Really?" he said "no pranks?". I giggled. "Of course we have a prank war going on. Why?" I said. "He discussed mean pranks with us." Ashton said. "Really mean pranks." Michael said. "What do you mean?" I asked, now extremely confused. "Well. We may have to tell you this." Ashton leaned forward over my table and began to tell the story.