Chapter 23

Liah's POV:

It's Saturday. Date night. At least, that's what it supposed to look like. I made my spagetti and set the table for two. All the camera's are set up by the boys and Joyce. It's 6.45pm. Only fifteen minutes until Ash will show up. Liz and Andy are at granny's helping her to paint her new home, the boys and Joyce are in the garden, watching us on Luke's laptop. I sometimes wonder why Luke has weird stuff like cameras and spy things. I guess he watched a lot of James Bond. I decided to fill the plates and decorate it with little greens. I even put a purple flower at the side. It's save to eat it tho. I googled it.

*ding dong*

Shitt, he is here. I looked at my reflection in the mirror. My black skater dress wasn't stained or creased and my curly hair was a bit messy, so I decided to quickly put one strand back on each side. I quickly walked to the door, still bare feeted but I couldn't care less. I opened the door to see Ashton staring at our family names next to the doorbell. "Hey" he said. "Hey Ash, come in." I said and let him in.

"So I made you spagetti, your favourite food as I heard from a little bird." I said and he chuckled. "That rhimed." he mentioned and I blushed. "Hey now, no need to blush." he said and poked my cheek. I smiled at him and looked away. "I'll get the food. Have a seat." I said pointing to the romantically set table. "Wow, you really did your best. I love it, babe." he said and I quickly walked to the kitchen and got the food.

We said down and ate. I made a few awfully bad jokes and he still laughed. He made me blush a million times already and it's only half past seven. I was just about going to reach out and poke his dimple, when the doorbell rang. "Who can that be?" I asked a little scared. No one I knew could be at the door. "Don't worry, I'm right here." Ashton said and I got up to go get the door. I opened it and saw a police officer.

"Hi, can I help you sir?" I asked and he held up a sketch of a familiar man. "Hello, have you seen this man? He was last seen in this neighbourhood and caused some trouble." he said and I gasped. "I haven't seen him, but I know who he is."