Chapter 4

Liah's POV:

"You know you don't need to help me, right?" I said to Luke. He shrugged and said "I want to. And I want to talk and get to know you." "That's nice of you." you said and continued folding your tank tops. "OH MY GOD DO YOU LIKE GREEN DAY??" Luke shot up when he saw my Green Day hoodie. "Uhm. Just a few songs. My friend back home likes them and he gave the hoodie to me to remember him." you said and his eyes turned sad when you mentioned one of your friends. "Don't worry. I have their phone numbers and skype haha." you said and he flashed a smile. "But what bands do you like then?" Luke asked me. "Uhm... One Direction, All Time Low, Panic! At The Disco. I don't know, I'm more that kind of girl who likes every type of music." I said to him. His eyes shot wide open and he ran off to god knows where. I just kept folding since I was almost done and I hate mess. After I've folded my last shirt, he came back in. He held a cd in his hand and gave it to me. "5 Seconds Of Summer EP" was written on it with a sharpie. "What's this?" I asked confused. Luke's cheeks turned red and he sat back down next to me. "Uhm.. I'm in this band and we currently did some recording... For uhm the fun sooo... Can you try and listen to it?" he said. I smiled and nodded. "Of course" I said. He cheered and we put my clothes into my closet.

A/N:
I already wrote up to chapter 24 so prepare for a lot of updates :) xxx