Chapter 33

Liah's POV:

We arrived at the level where we needed to be and were greeted by a lovely young man. He was an intern and his job today was to explain us what we needed to do and what was going to be discussed.

 "Are you ready?" Ashton said, who stood by my side and held my hand the whole time. I hummed and the man started explaining. 

"Okay. So first of all, you will be introduced after they played Gotta Get Out. The song which is on your EP and, may I say, very catchy. Then they will ask you how you are and what you guys are up to. Then they'll play another song, I don't know what one. And you will introduce the lovely girl. And last but not least, the fans will send questions and we'll ring some." He said and we all said that we understood. 

We were led inside the studio and said good morning to Kyle and Jackie. "Hello, take a seat. Gotta Get Out is still playing. Do you want something to drink?" Kyle said. "No thanks." Said Calum and Luke in sync. "Can I have some water?" I asked. "Yeah, me too please?" Ashton said and we turned to Michael who had a little blush on his cheeks. 

"Can I have a coffee, please?" he asked and the worker nodded. "Of course." She said. "Thanks Lily." Jackie said.

Another Hemmingsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें