Chapter 15

Liah's POV:

"Hey Luke, wanna meet my best buddy?" I asked and he nodded shyly. He walked over to my bed, stumbling on the way. I scooted over to make place for him and he sat down next to me.

"Kian, this is Luke, my new brother. Luke, this is Kian my friend since primary school." I said and Kian smiled, waving to Luke. "Hey" Luke simply said.

They had a small talk and the doorbell rang. "I'll get it" Andrew shouted from downstairs and Luke's eyes widened. "No! I'll get it!" he shouted, making me and Kian jump. Luke ran downstairs and I looked at Kian. "What the?" he said. "He's up to something. Remember my texts?" I said and heard some voices.

I held my finger up to my lips to hush Kian. He nodded and I listened to who it was. "Is she even at home?" I heard Calum say. "Yes, she's skyping this good-looking friend." Luke said and they both chuckled. "What are they up to?" I mumbled. Kian the long and good friend he is, understood my mumbling. "I don't know. What did they say?" he asked. "It's Calum and Luke told about you and then they laughed?" I questioned and he frowned. "What did they say about me then?" he pouted. "That you are good looking, dork." I giggled. My door opened and a smiley Calum walked in. "Hey sis. Can I join?" he asked. "Erm sure" I said and he sat beside me. "This is Kian, my best friend. Kian, this is Calum." I introduced Kian once again with one of my new friends. "Cal, not to be rude, but what are you doing here?" I asked. He laughed. "Luke invited me to tell you a story you might want to know." I frowned and tilted my head to the side. He began to tell the story.