Chapter 21

Liah's POV:

"So how's living with Luke?" Joyce asked me and picked the green off the strawberry. "In the beginning it was very awkward, but he is so sweet and we actually have a lot of fun now." I said and she nodded, swallowing the fruit. "I bet it's fun yeah." she said quietly and I looked at her, seeing a pink colour on her cheeks. "Joyce?" I asked and she looked up, smiled and looked down again. "Do you like him?" I asked and she nodded.

"Like who?" we turned around and noticed Luke walking up to us. He sat down between Joyce and I and I turned to make a circle. "Oh, this boy in our art class." I said and Joyce nodded. "Oh cool, do you do art too?" Luke asked her and she nodded.

"Luke, may I ask why you are here?" I said, turning to him. "You two stole all the mango. And you know I live for mango." Luke said and I let out an "oh sorry". He said it was okay and we silently ate our healthy snack.

"Hey Liah, does she know about our plan?" Luke asked me, but looked at Joyce. "I told you already, yes she is." I said and remembered something. "Oh btw, I wrote a letter to Ashton as a part of the prank." I said and dragged her inside.

We walked to the couch where I left my letter. We sat down and I took the writingblock off the coffee table and gave it to Joyce.

"This is really good." she smiled and I totally agreed. "We need Cal to come here and let him know about this." I said and the two of them nodded. "We better plan the rest of the prank." Luke said and that's where we began writing on a new page.