Chapter 32

Liah's POV:

We hopped into Ashton's car and picked up Michael. "Hey guys." Michael said and hopped in the back seat next to Luke. "Hey man." Ashton said. "Hey Mikey." I said and turned around smiling. "Did you really let them beat me up?" he asked and I giggled. "No, I was going to prank you but the boys decided to punish you their own." I said and he nodded.

"Girls never beat me up, because I am to fabulous." He said and everyone except me groaned. "So true... So true." I said and Ashton shot me a look. "Don't say that." He said obviously jealous. "What? That Mike is good looking?" I asked him and smirked evilly. He sighed and gave up. He knew he would lose this discussion.

"Wait... Are you two.... A thing?" Michael asked and I held Ashton's hand and held it up. Michael let out an "Oh" and talked a bit with Luke about this game. League Of Legends or something.

It took us about 15 minutes to get to the radio station after picking up Calum. 'KIIS Radio' was written on the entrance. "This is so cool." I said and we walked in. "Do the fans know we are here?" Luke asked. "No, we'll tweet when we're in the studio and they'll be downstairs in less than 5 minutes." Ashton said.

We were greeted by the receptionist and she looked do young. "Hello, can I help yo- Oh my god 5SOS." She said. The boys waved and she freaked out a little. "Uhm, we are here for Kyle and Jackie." Michael said and we were led to the elevator after I took a picture of the girl and the boys.