Chapter 12

Liah's POV:

Luke sat back down after solving the math problem and looked at me, smiling. "How?" I breathed. "What do you mean?" he asked, giggling. "How did you do that?" I asked. "Just learn the basics and you'll get them straight away." Luke shrugged. I knew he was good at making plans, but math?? Anyway, the lessons for today were over and Luke and I walked home. "How was your day?" Luke asked. "It was alright." I asked, not wanting to talk because I was exausted. "Mine too. I hope mum is making dinner. I'm starving." Luke laughed. He kept talking about his day. I didn't listen. I was to busy with thinking of his plan. Why would he? Why would he put me in the spotlight in THAT way? I mean, yes I do have Autism, but no, nobody needs to know. So why would he search what exactly I have and why would he want to figure out my weaknesses?? He is a sweet guy. I wasn't expecting any of this. "Liah? Helloooo?" Luke waved his hand in front of me. "Huh? Oh sorry." I blushed. "Were you zoning out?" shit he already knows one. "What do you mean?" I panicked. "Like did thoughts came rolling through your head and it didn't stop? Most people have that sometimes..." he said, worried but slightly irritated. "Oh uh yeah. I was just thinking yeah." I stuttered. He looked at me weirdly and went inside. I followed him and shut the door. "Hey kids. How was school?" Liz came into the big hall. "I've got another A." Luke said proudly. Liz gasped and hugged Luke, kissing him on the forehead. He is such a mama's boy. "And how was your first day? Any cute boys?" Liz asked. Luke groaned and I giggled. "Yes, I'll tell you later." I smiled. Liz gasped again and went back to the kitchen. Luke went upstairs and I took an apple from the fruit bowl and went up to my room. Time to make a plan myself.