Chapter 26

Liah's POV:

Calum and Joyce were being brought home by Luke so Ashton and I had a little moment alone.

"How do you feel?" Ashton asked me and I looked him in the eyes and smiled. "Now they are all gone and we are alone... Pretty damn good." I said and he smiled.

We sat in the garden on the swings and talked while looking at the stars. "You know Liah?" he said. "Well, clearly I don't because I have no clue what you are going to say." I laughed and he chuckled. "Then sshh and listen, haha." He said.

I shut my mouth and he stood up and took my hand, leading me to the tree. He hugged me and when we pulled back he smiled at me, still holding my waist. "I know I don't ever make the first move. But I think I like you, a lot." He said and I grinned. "And I think you are so beautiful and so amazing." He said. "I want you in my life, for the next couple of days." He said, smirking.

"Just a couple of days?" I asked, playfully. "I am just kidding. I want you in my life forever." He said and I stuck my tongue out at him. "You'll have to catch me first." I said and tried to get out of his grip, but failed miserably.

"That went better in my head." I giggled and his laugh never stopped. "Why trying to escape from me when you know you're stuck with me?" he asked and I looked at him. "Well, I could make the most of it then." I said and stood on my tip toes and pecked his lips. His face was priceless. "Not going to lie. Best kiss I've had in a long time." He said and I blushed. "Come on, let's go inside."