Chapter 10

Liah's POV:

We were still in art, and the boys told me the story. It was horrific and I didn't see that coming from Luke. It must be some kind of joke, because I won't believe Luke is that cruel. I scetched a quick drawing of my ideal boyfriend, since that's our mission for today. And I looked at it, seeing someone I only met today. "Dude, is that Ashton?" Michael said and Ashton looked up and at my drawing. I blushed. "Uhm, no?" I tried but it really looked like Ashton. "God, Liah. You've got some skills." Ashton said, which caused me to turn a deeper shade of red. "Damn, lobster Liah is into you boy." Michael said. This time it was Ashton's go to blush. God he is gorgeous. "Well, I guess you needed someone to pose for your scetch, right?" Ashton said and I nodded. "Uhm, yeah. I erm, needed someone to draw for the anatomy and stuff." I stuttered. Michael chuckled and said "Alright then".

The bell suddenly rang and we packed our stuff and walked out to the next period. "What'd you got now?" Ashton smiled. "Uhm Maths." I said and he pointed over to Luke. "He will be there. He has Maths too now." he smiled and Luke walked over to me. "You have Maths now?" Luke smiled and I nodded. Ashton patted me on the back and walked away. When I turned around, he winked at me. Jesus, he is adorable. "So we have Mr. Tuhman for Maths. You'll like him. He is very nice." Luke smiled. How? How can he smile with that cruel plan in his head? We walked to our classroom and got in, taking a seat next to each other. This is going to be a long 50 minutes.