Chapter 36

Ashton's POV:

The radio interview went really well. Me and the boys got more views on our youtube account and we planned some gigs here and there. But because we still need to go to school and finish this last year, I am driving me and Liah to school right now. I picked her up this morning after I went to her favourite coffee shop and got her a caramel latte. "Thanks for the coffee by the way." she said. "That's alright. I like to treat my lady as a princess." I said and she blushed and looked down. "Sorry for the late reaction, my mind is with that test for Art History." she said and I told her it's totally fine.

We pulled up to the parking lot and we got out. "What about English?" I asked. "What's with English?" she asked me. "That essay we needed to write about the books we read." she looked at me, tilting her head to the side. Then she knew what I was talking about and her lips shaped into an 'o'. "Ohh, I returned that last week." she said and my eyes widened. "You're quick with all those things, babe." I complimented and held the door open for her.

She walked into the school and towards her locker. "Do you think I am going to pass that test today?" she aksed me and I looked at her weirdly. "You almost know more than the teacher, love." I said and she thought about what I said. "Okay, nevermind, I'll pass." she said. "Is the seat next to you taken?" I asked cheekily. "As long as you don't cheat, it's taken by you." she said and I laughed. "Fine".

Liah's POV:

We sat down in Art class and I felt sick. I've been receiving a lot of hate tweets since the interview and I only told Kian so far. He is coming over this weekend and I hope he understands no one knows about the hate. Ashton bought me coffee which was really sweet, but I feel like I'm not good enough. "Are you alright?" Ashton asked. "Just repeating what we learned." I lied. I never lie. I hate lying and I hate people who lie. "I know it's not just that." Ashton said and I sighed. "I'll tell you at lunch." I said and he nodded. "Just... Just focus on your test, Ash." I said and he turned back around, waiting until he got his paper.