Chapter 28

A/N:
Ooohhh you guys are the first ones to read this chapter!! So exciting :). Hope you enjoy it.
Now I'm listening to 1D and I am writing new chapters. See ya soon xoxo

Liah's POV:

Sundays. Oh how I love Sundays. They feel like nothing is wrong, you'll have no worries. But the next day you'll have to start the week over again.

I wanted to turn my body around, but felt someone present next to me. I looked down and saw an arm draped over my waist. I can tell it's Ashton by the fur he has on his forearm.

"Ash." I whispered. "Hmm?'" he mumbled and squeezed my side. I squealed at his action and an adorable giggle escaped his lips. "What are you doing in my bed?" I asked. "I got lonely in the guest room and wanted a cuddle." He mumbled and I turned my head to see him pouting. I kissed his pouty lips and he smiled.

"Does Luke know?" I asked and he shook his head, smirking. "He is going to kill us." I whisper yelled. Ashton rolled his eyes and got out of bed. I noticed he was in his boxers and I couldn't help but stare. "Don't check me out! I'm not dressed yet!" he giggled and it was my turn to roll my eyes. "Go and get dressed, you little kid." I said and he turned around and walked out of my room.

Okay, now he's left, I need something cute to wear. I walked towards my bathroom to shower. After my shower I stood in front of my closet. What should I wear? I retied my towel around my body and that's when my door opened.