Chapter 6

Luke's POV:

"What is going on here?" Ben walked into the kitchen. He just walked in when I was on top of Liah, tickling her. We had a playfight after I slammed foam in her face. "Uhm" I began. "We are having a little tickle war here" Liah finished it. Ben looked at us weirdly and like we are crazy. "Just get a room." he said and walked out. I turned back to Liah who was blushing. "Are you blushing, Missy?" I asked and she wriggled in my grip. "You can get off of me now." she said quietly. I rolled off her and she stood up and started again with the dishes. I still sat on the floor and I realised, after a minute or so, I was staring at her bum. I awkwardly stood up and helped my new sister with the dishes. After we finished, I cleaned the kitchen and let her continue to unpack.

*** that night, around 3am ***

"Luke?" I heard someone whisper. I slowly woke up and I heard a thunder and a yelp coming from my doorway. "Luke?" a female voice said. "Are you awake?" Liah said. "Yeah I am. What's wrong?" I asked, sitting up. "I'm quite scared of thunder. Can I sleep here so I'm not alone?" she asked. I scooted to the right side of my bed and opened my blankets for her. "Come here." I said and she didn't hestitate to climb into my bed. I instinctively wrapped my arm around her and she sighed. "Thank you" she whispered. "It's okay. You're save with me" I whispered back. "Goodnight, Lukey. I love you" Liah said. My heart skipped a beat when she said that. I never heard so much meaning in an 'I love you' from a girl. "Sweet dreams. I love you too." I whispered and nuzzled my face in her peach-shampooed-hair.

A/N: Ooohh a Luke's POV. You didn't see that coming, huh? Also the next sentence is going to be in the next chapter: "Why are you pouting?"
Who is pouting and why? Leave a comment ;) xx