First Kiss

First Kiss

Seto Kiaba:

You were walking down the street with Seto in the bright moonlight. He was walking you home after you date. When you came to your door you guys stopped.

"Thanks for taking me out tonight." You say smiling. He gave a small smile back.

"I did too..." He slowly leaned in and you guys kissed.

Yugi:

For you guys you were sitting by the lake. He just leaned in and kissed you. Of course being him he blushed at the end.

Yami:

You were watching him beat Kiaba....again.

"I SHALL GET MY REVENGE!!" He yells angrily. "I WILL FIND A WAY TO BEAT THOSE GOD CARDS!!!" Yami was unaffected by his threats. He just walked to you and pulled you into the kiss. It was perfect except for the fact Kiaba was yelling threats behind him.

Joey:

Joey......he just pulled you into a kiss.

Duke:

You came to school late and you were at your locker. Duke just pushed you against you locker and kissed you right then and there.

Marik:

He didn't know about how to make the move or about how to kiss. After being with him for a month, you just couldn't take it anymore. You just grabbed his collar and kissed him.

Yami Marik:

Well he didn't kiss you for a while. He did try...ALOT....

"YOU SHALL DO AS I SAY NOW!!" He says pointing the rod at you. "I DEMAND YOU TO PUT YOUR MOUTH ON MINE LIKE THE STUPID MORTALS DO NOW!!!" you raise an eyebrow in confusion.

Bakura:

You were walking down the street when you were suddenly pulled into an alley. The person forcefully put there lips on to yours and you, knowing who it was kissed back. You pulled back and saw Bakura smirking.

Jaden:

Well Jaden would be the person who is to scared to make the move or he just doesn't know how to. You guys were on the grass, under the tree where you first saw him. He had his arm around you. You were thinking about how to help him make the move. Nothing came up. Finally you couldn't take it anymore and you just kissed him!