And They Were Roommates... [Requested]

For a while all updates will be requests that I received!

Living Together!

Seto:

The type to be either really  particular about what you bring into the apartment or the type to give you his credit card and let you redecorate his apartment to a reasonable extent. As in, he will dump you if you ruin his apartment.

"Y/N why the hell is there a Pokemon plushie on the bed"

"ISN'T HE CUTE?"

"No."

"Seto"

"No"

"Seto"

"He can stay in the guest room"

"You can stay in the guest room"

"...He better stay on your side. If he even crosses to my side I will feed him to Joey"

The type to sigh heavily when he comes home and sees something you brought home but ignores it. 

He will never get tired of that fact that he will buy you thousand dollar necklaces and diamond rings and you will show more excitement for things at the dollar store.

Yami:

The type to go shopping with you so that you can build a home together...and also so that you won't go crazy and buy a racecar bed. He will, however, indulge occasionally and let you get a glow in the dark sofa.

The type to insist that he dances with you whenever he catches you playing your music loudly. Despite your insistence that you don't want to, he will force you. He will most definitely outshine you. He is a great dancer.

The type to wait for you every night so that you can have dinner together.

Yugi:

The type to give in after 2 minutes whenever you insist that he should stay in bed for 5 more minutes. 

You guys will most definitely be that cuteass couple at the grocery story. As in, Yugi is trying to shop and you are backhugging him while sneaking in unnecessary groceries.

The type to make sure you use a coaster because no way is your furniture going to have those rings.

Joey:

The type to have food under his bed. You will occasionally wake up at 2 AM to Joey eating chips in bed. 

The type to pretend to be annoyed when you steal his flannel shirts or his sweatshirts but will insist you wear it after you give it back. 

Duke:

The type to seamlessly join you and your friends when he comes home and sees all of your friends sprawled out in the living room.

The type to be really picky about having a clean home. 

He will only let your steal a select few items of clothing from him. Trust me if you steal anything secretly he will find out

The type to interrupt you when you cook or do laundry to quickly kiss you and then leave for absolutely no reason.

He will buy you clothes that he thinks is sexy and leave it in your closet. 

"Y/N that top would go perfectly with that leather skirt in your closet."

"...what leather skirt?"

"It's on the bottom shelf. It'll look good on you."