Ending part 3: Bakura

alright so first I'll do Marik and Yami Marik then I'll go back and create the epilogue for Yugi, Joey, Duke, Jaden, Jesse, Kite, Yusei, Chazz, and Zane.
Bakura:
You pull away from The Thief King immediately at the sound of a familiar voice. You and Past Bakura look at the entrance of the cave to see Bakura. You grin immediately at the sight of him.
"Bakura!!" You call out running to him. You wrap your arms around his back and hug him tightly. After a second Bakura pulls you behind him as he glares at his last self.
"What the bloody hell were you doing to her?" He spat as his past self looks at him in shock before smirking confidently at him.
"Don't worry it's not something you need to know." He replies. Bakura clenches his teeth and grabs your wrist tightly making you flinch.
"If it has something to do with Y/N than I need to bloody know!" He yells angrily.
"Is it wrong to kiss your past self? It's basically you-"
"YOU F*UCKIN LITTLE-"
"Bakura!" You say firmly, interrupting him. "We didn't do anything he just tried-" you paused for a second. "I'll tell you later don't worry it isn't bad." Bakura looks at you thinking about whether he should doubt you. It was hard for him to decide. It's been a while since he actually trusted someone...but Bakura loved you too much to doubt you now. He decided to question you later.
"....fine." He mutters as he softens his grip on your wrist before going back to glaring at his last self.
"So your with this stupid mortal?" His past self taunts. "Wow that must be why you look so weak? What happened to you? Went soft?" Bakura glare becomes more deadly by the minute.
"Says the one that couldn't even defeat-" You quickly cover Bakuras mouth and shush him.
"We can't tell him about the future remember?" You whisper in his ear. Bakura sighs and you kiss his cheek. "Can we go home?" You plead. Bakura nods as he holds onto his millennium ring.
"Hold on." He commands causing you to hold onto his millennium ring. A bright light shines from his ring and you lose consciousness.
When you came home Bakura interrogated you about what he walked in on and was very angry about what his past self was doing. You eventually was able to calm him down after he let his anger out of the people he was killing.
Years went by as you and Bakura went through many more adventures. You even once turned into a child somehow due to his millennium ring (request). Bakura had to admit that you were cute as a child but you were annoying and clingy as a child. He couldn't even let you out of his sight or you'll cause trouble (or maybe that's just his excuse cause he cares). Soon you were able to turn back and Bakura complained to you about how annoying you were but didn't mention his cute you were. Bakura grew protective of you and cared for you. It made him feel happy known that there was one person in this world that he can trust with his life. For all he knew Marik could stab him in the back anytime. The idea of marriage has popped up in his head sometimes but he didn't dwell on it. He wanted to be with you forever and he didn't need a piece of paper to tell him that.
If you want kids:
Time has passed and soon you found yourself holding a pregnancy test with a plus sign. You threw it in the trash and sat on your bed with your knees close to your chest. How are you going to tell Bakura? Did he even want kids? He hasn't brought it up or even mentioned it. Maybe he thought that kids were going to slow him down? As you thought about this, you found yourself unconsciously rubbing your stomach. You waited until Bakura wasn't near any weapon that you told him. He stared at you for a moment in shock.
"Are you bloody serious?" He asks in shock. You look down and nod as you place a hand in your stomach. Bakura stares in shock but to you it was in anger. You took a step away ready to protect the unborn baby inside of you. "What the bloody hell are you doing?" He asks grabbing onto your arm and pulling you close to him.
"Um....I....welll....." Bakura sighs and wraps his arms around your waist before resting his forehead on yours.
"I'm not mad if that's what going on in that head of yours. I'm happy. I'm going to be a father." He says before kissing your forehead. Though Bakura was happy to have a baby with you he wasn't happy about the 9 month of morning sickness, food cravings, and complaining. He never felt so happy and scared when you called screaming that your water broke. Bakura rushed to pick you up and take you to the hospital where hours later a baby was born. You and Bakura decided on the name ______. There were times when Bakura would literally kick you off the bed saying that the baby was crying but there were times where he let you sleep and he got up to take care of your baby. Once when you let him babysit you came home to see him teaching his son the basics on stabbing.
"Alright so if you want to disarm them go for the arm but to get the to stop following you the leg is the best place. For them to be severely injured aim for the stomach or around that area but for instance death try to go for this area." He says motioning towards the heart and head of the dummy. ________ just held a dangling piece of Bakuras millennium item and sucked on it. As your child grew so did Bakuras love for him/her. He didn't come to parent teacher nights or to drop off _____ but whenever there was an award ceremony Bakura would watch in the shadows. He taught his child about Egypt and also how to attack and kil, people. Sometimes he took _________.
Perhaps it was old age or maybe it was just nature taking its course but many years later you die. As you drifted off to 'sleep' Bakura held you tightly. He held your body in his lap with one hand holding your head and another holding your hand. You smile up at him and whisper his name. Bakura squeezes your hand and holds it close to his face, trying to keep you awake.
"Y/N don't go now." He whispers shaking you as your eyes stay open and now lifeless. "We were supposed to defeat the Pharoah." He whispers as he pulls you close to him. Bakura became merciless and harsh. Usually you were what softened him but you were gone. When you left you took Bakuras mercy, purpose, and happiness with you.