Ending part 9: Zane

Zane:
Zane was a very intriguing person. He was silent and to understand him, it took a bit of work. He wasn't really an open person, he was closed off. Yet when someone told you that you just sassed them, marched to him and told him to open up. Zane reminded you of a lot of people: Mori from OHSHC, Haru from Free, and many others. Zane really didn't think much of you at first. Just some girl. Over time however, his perspective began to change. His day started to be filled with thoughts about you, sneaky glances, and becoming protective. His nights were filled with hours of staring at the ceiling wondering. When someone insulted you, he dealt with them. Always. Those times when he bumped into you 'by accident' weren't accidents. Just chances to see you without being awkward. Zane gathered enough courage to ask you out and to his luck, you said yes. Though it's believed that girls spend hours getting ready Zane spent the whole day. Thinking about what to say, what to do, and coming up with solutions for every scenario. Zane came to your door prepared...then he saw you and his mind went blank. Part of the reason why he didn't talk much during the date. Nether the less you both ended it and it started something beautiful. Zane started to open up a little around you (finally). He smiled a little and would be more out going and openly happy instead of quiet and serious. Which eventually caused him to do things such as use pick up lines, read to you, and watch movies with you and openly comment and laugh. You saw a side of him that even his little brother doesn't see often. Zane soon graduated duel academy and went on to the pro leagues. You supported him all the way though you couldn't say you were his biggest fan- in Zane's mind you were but there were many obsessed fangirls.
*A WILD FANGIRL APPEARS*
SHE USES SCREAM
ITS NOT EFFECTIVE
Y/N HISSES AND RUNS AWAY

Zane was also super supportive of what you did whether it was work countless hours to achieve your goal or get Jaden to eat veggies. Though he's quiet and doesn't speak much he's loveable and caring. His actions spoke louder than words whether it was draping a blanket over your sleeping figure or giving you some of his food when you have none. And that one time when you pranked him on April Fools.
"Zane I'm leaving you." Zane looks up at you with a blank, calm expression.
"Too bad. I'll just come after you. I need you with me." He says before looking back down at his book.
"...well too bad I'll just leave again."
"And I'll say April Fools cause today is April Fools correct?" You sighed and smiled a little at what he said before . That didn't work.
Of course though what he said touched your heart, you still wanted to get him.
"Zane Syrus is suck in a tree."
"Syrus is right here."
"Hi Y/N....."
"...."

"Zane I've lied to you this whole time...and what I'm going to say is going to be...as bad as Sasukes life decisions: I am secretly Jaden."
"Good for you."
"..."
By then you gave up and Zane was declared the winner.
One day while walking around just after going out to dinner Zane and you stopped in front of a lake. The sun was setting causing to sky to turn into a variety of beautiful colors. You watched the sky in awe while Zane grasped your hand and got down on one knee.
"It's so beautiful." You stated not looking away from the sky. Zane nodded.
"It is." He stated agreeing. You turned to look at him, smiling, but your expression turns into confusion when you see Zane on the ground.
"Y/N I never thought i would do this. Nor did I think I'll love anyone. Yet you prove me wrong. You make me feel different that anyone else and it took me a while but I realized what it is: love. I love you. Be mine forever and always?" Zane asks taking out a ring he had for quite a while. You nod and Zane smiles as he slides it onto your finger and kisses you. Your wedding came months-nearly a year later. Zane ended up not wearing his ring often-only on special occasions but that was more than you expected. You and Zane bough a house together and became happy. Though there were some rough patches, you got over them. Whether it was Zane leaving the milk out or neither of you doing the laundry or even one of you bought random stuff on eBay, you got through it. Some time later you found out that you were pregnant. You were nervous about telling Zane because well he never actually mentioned if he wanted a child. He didn't get along with his little brother well but you hoped. Zane stared at you as he put his empty plate into the dishwasher. Usually you would tell him about your day and the news that's going around but your were silent.
"Y/N?" You sighed quietly and looked at him.
"Yes?"
"What's wrong?" Zane asked with his voice monotone but with traces of worry within it.
"Well...er..." Zane stayed silent as you stumbled on your words."Zane I'm pregnant.' You state finally. You look up at him and see him smiling a little.
"I'm glad." He says hugging you and placing a hand on your stomach. "You'll be a great mom." You didn't notice that he never mentioned himself and how he'll do as a father. Zane was independent as a child and never really needed his parents. He didn't really know how parenting would go or anything. It was a worry but right now that didn't matter. All what matter was that you both were going to be parents. Zane heard about what happens during pregnancy and prepared himself for it. He had to hear you cry over how you'll get fat, hear your complaints about all the morning sickness you're going to have do deal with, and the cravings you had. But months later when your water broke and your child was about to be born, that all didn't matter anymore. It wasn't such a big deal. It was all worth it. Hours later you held a baby. Your baby. You smiled as whispered to your child, ______. Zane say next to you but didn't comment. Instead he observed the baby as he/she opened his/her eyes and looked around. The light the eyes held was beautiful. Zane smiled and kissed your head. When ____ was just a baby Zane would help out by getting up and shushing ____ when he/she cried but when ____ grew into a toddler he stayed on the sidelines. He bought toys for ______ but didn't exactly play with her/him. Instead ____ believed that a magical being was giving it. It got to the point when _____ didn't even recognize Zane. _____ just saw Zane as some guy that seems to be around. This caused something to change in Zane. He realized he wanted to interact with his child. He wanted his child to see him as an amazing father. He wanted to love his child. Zane started playing with ______ and sometimes talking with _______. Zane couldn't help but smile when _______ drew of a picture of you, _____, and him together. Usually it was just you and ____ but the bond Zane and _____ formed recently changed that. Zane started to change a little. For example he isn't the type to publicly show affection but now he would kiss your cheek sometimes. You and Zane sometimes got into arguments which is basically him lecturing you over something you did and you getting mad at him for treating you like a child. In the end you bit would just give each other the silent treatment until one of you talked. You both then would apologize and be in a good mood for the rest of the day.
Years later the day finally came, your child's high school graduation. Whenever your child got an award or did something amazing Zane was always proud. He showed pride in his son but didn't show it often. There were times when ______ felt like Zane wasn't proud of her/him. Just like what happened when _____ was a child, the relationship between Zane and his child was deteriorating. Zane noticed how ______ would get quiet around him and only say one word answers but around you ______ was talkative and cheerful. Zane has tried sometimes to find out why but ______ didn't allow him to. However their relationship got slightly better when _____ saw Zane clap and smile when he/she got her/his diploma.
As you got got older, Zane got quieter and became someone who was like a spectator of life. He watched life go on but never actually lived it to the fullest. He past away peacefully in his sleep. _______ didn't cry or say anything. He/She just stayed silent and empty. Not to long after you past as well and followed Zane to heaven.

Random scenarios
April Fools with Seto Kiaba
"Seto...I'm breaking up with you."
"I'll hire investigators and find you again. You aren't going anywhere. I need you."
"...yandere"
"I'm aware it's April Fools idiot."
"Dammit."

You're drunk with Yami and Yugi
Yami:
"Y/N I think we need to go home now."
"BUT I NEED TO SEE THE PASTA FAIRY."
"The pasta fairy's at home. Why don't we go home and you'll see it."
"YAAAAAAAAAAAY."

Yugi:
Yugi sighed and stroked your hair as you cried into his shoulder.
"THERES NO MORE EARL GRAY TEA AND I DONT HAVE A BUTLER"
"I know Y/N, I know."

He gets mad over a stupid thing with Joey and Duke
"Joey build a bridge and get over it."
"...not helping Y/N."

"Duke heres a straw."
"...."
"Now suck it up."

Playing a card game (not Duel Monsters) with Yusei and Kite
"AWW YEAH IM GOING ALL IN."
"Alright Y/N let's see what you got."
"BE PREPARED YUSEI THREE OF MY CARDS MATCH."
"I got a royal flush Y/N. Looks like I win."
"..."

"...any 8's Kite?"
"Goldfish. Any Kings?"
"....here..."
"Thank you. Any 7's?"
"...dammit."
"Thanks. Any 2's?"
"..."
"Y/N hand them over."
"But Kiiite..."
"Fine Y/N you can go."
"Thanks. Got any 9's?"
"Goldfish."
"Goddammit. I quit."

Interacting with _____ with Zane, Jaden, and Jesse
Zane:
Zane stared as you cradled _______ and giggled when ______ grasped a toy. You eventually noticed Zane staring and smile at him.
"Want to hold _____?" You ask. He doesn't get a chance to answer because you are already carefully placing ______ into his arms. Zane holds _____ and stares at him/her. _____ stares back before reaching for Zane's hand. Zane moves his hand closer to ____'s hand and allows him/her to grasp it. _______ wraps his/her tiny fingers around Zane's and moves it towards his/her mouth causing Zane to quickly pull it away.
"Don't put fingers there." Zane says but _____ ignores him.

Jaden:
You pour the chocolate chips into the mixing bowl and mix it. Jaden and ______ watch in awe. You put the bowl down and turn around to so that you can preheat the oven.
"Jaden don't let______ eat the dough! Don't eat it either. We need it." You state as you press the buttons on the oven.
"ALRIGHT!" He replies and you smile already knowing he's eating it.
"ITS SO GOOD!" ______ yells from behind you. You cross your arms over your chest and playfully frown as you turn around and see them eating out of the bowl.
"Jaden.....______....what did I say?" _____ immediately stops and giggles.
"Daddy said to do it!" _____ announces, pointing at Jaden who feigns shock.
"What?! _____ why?!" He yells dramatically causing _____ to giggle and hide behind you. You pat ______'s head and smile.
"Come on let's make them make them into shapes."

Jesse:
______ crawled around the house and Jesse followed close behind with a video camera. You sat on the couch watching amused. _____ suddenly stops crawling and turns around towards Jesse who grins at him/her. _____ smiles widely and starts crawling towards Jesse who starts backing away and eventually trips over a toy. ______ crawls on top of him and falls asleep.
Bakura:
Chores with Bakura, Marik, and Yami Marik
"BAKURA CLEAN UP THE FREAKN FOOD YOU ATE IT STINKS!"
"JUST GET BLOODY FEBREEZE!!"
"ITS LOOKS GROSS!!"
"Y/N. FEBREEZE."
"BAKURA. NO DINNER."
"BLOODY HELL FINE!"
Marik:
"Marik it's your turn to do the laundry."
...
"Marik?"
"HE IS NOT HERE!"
"...."

Yami Marik:
" Marik can you get the eggs while I get the apples?"
"Fine-"
"Try not to get angry at anyone."
"..."
"Marik give me the rod."
"HISSSSSSSSS."
"Marik"
Marik runs away.