A fangirl...

Seto:

Something you really hated was fan girls. Like you hated them with a burning passion. Every girl loved Seto Kiaba. Once when you FINALLY got him to get out of work you two went to the park. Then all of a sudden a random crazy b*tch came up to him.

"OMG SETO I KNEW THAT YOU WOULD COME FOR ME!!!!!" Then she did something. She kissed him. While Seto was in a state of shock, you were pissed. You punched the girl in the face. She glared at you.

"Seto do something!" He rolled his eyes.

"Look b*tch I'm going to tell you a little poem now.

Roses are red

Violets are blue

He's for me

Not for you

If by chance

You take my place

I'll take my fist

And punch your face" the girl stormed off angrily and Seto was smirking.

"Wanna go back to Kiaba Corp. now?"

Yami:

Being the king of games causes Yami to have a lot of fangirls......luckily you came up with a way to make them go away.....always have some holy water on you.

A girl came up and winked at Yami.

"Hey.....I just wanna say that I love you and that you,should leave that girl yo-"she was interrupted when holy water was dumped on her by you.

"BE GONE SATAN!"

Yugi:

You were very protective of Yugi because like Seto and Yami he had fangirls too.

Once a girl ran up to Yugi.

"OMG YUGI ITS REALLY YOU I LOVE YOU SOOOOO MUCH!!!" You came up next to Yugi and leaned your head on his shoulder. You fake smiled at the girl.

"And the best thing about him is that he's taken." This worked all the time.

Duke:

Once a girl came up towards Duke at the movies. You were in the restroom at the time and you walked out to see a girl flirting him. He was trying to get her away which made you smile knowing that he cared.

"Look your nice and all but I have a girlfriend." She smirked.

"But she's not here now is she?" You glared harshly.

"Maybe it's because you don't have eyes on the back of your head b*tch"

She glared and walked away.

Joey:

You guys had an affective way of getting fangirls to go away.

Scream "OMG IT THAT SETO KIABA OVER THERE?! ITS IS!! HES MEETING UP WITH ONE DIRECTION AND 5 SECONDS OF SUMMER!!!"

Bakura:

You would come up behind the girl and sing 'ring around a poise' or 'pop goes the weasel' in a very creepy way.

Y.Marik.

You would hold a rod up to the girl and yell

"Be gone b*tch!" While taking her soul away.

Marik:

You would hold the rod up to the girl and talk quickly and quietly.

"Run away now and never come back. If you think about my guy, look, or talk to him I will sneak into you room at night and tear out you intestines and choke you with them."

Jaden:

He never notices when a girl is flirting.

Once when you were walking home, you,heard a Jaden talking to a girl.

"You know you are very cute..." The girl said making you pissed off.

"Nah I'm not but my girlfriend is SO CUTE! And pretty!" You blushed and continued walking knowing that you had nothing to worry about.

Yusei:

You always said the same thing.

"B*tch you wanna play a game? How about hide and seek? I will count to 5 and you better be gone."