Ending part 4: Joey and Marik

Joey:
You and Joey stayed together for a long time. There were some fights here and there but it always ended soon where you both slept in each other's arms on the couch. Joey wasn't the type to think of the future. His impulsive, loose, and care free personality caused him to not even think once about your future together. It wasn't until months after Yami went into the afterlife was when you brought it up.

You were putting your plate in the dishwasher when you saw Joey walk in and get a bag of chips from the cabinet. You take a deep breath in. Now what the time.
"Joey I need to talk to you." You say as he walks out the door.
"What is it?" He asks walking out of the kitchen before sitting on the couch and turning on the tv. You follow him with your arms crossed over your chest.
"Joey please listen its important." You plead. Joey however keeps his eyes glued to the tv.
"Don't worry Y/N." He says as he opens the bag of chips. You frown
"Are you even listening to me Joey?" You ask getting annoyed at his actions. Joey nods in response as he takes a chip and eats it. Out of frustration you take the remote and turn off the tv.
"Joey listen to me!" You yell making him look at you.
"What's wrong Y/N?" He asks. As he does you just stare. Does he even think of the future? Does he even care? Does he ever see me as more than a girlfriend?
"Joey do you ever think of the future?" You ask as calm as you can. Joey thinks for a minute before answering.
"Nyeh...well I have to think about my next move when I duel. I do think about if I can play Duel Monsters as a career."
"No Joey I mean like marriage and kids and things like that?" Joey pauses.
"Well not really. I don't usually think about that stuff."
"Well think about it now Joey."
"How come?" He asks scratching his head in confusion.
"Joey don't you ever want kids? Or to get married? Joey we've been dating for a long time and someday I don't want to just be a girlfriend to you?" With that you got up and left the room. For a while you didn't talk to Joey and didn't spare a glance at him. As month went by the argument went unresolved but you both exchanged necessary words. You however failed to notice Joeys extensive planning for something. It wasn't until you come back to yours and Joeys place to see it cleaned up. Joey was standing in front of you holding flowers. He walks towards you and hands you it as you stare at him confused.
"Y/N L/N the day I ran into you was the best day of my life. That day brought me the best person in my life. Nyeh I'm really sorry that I didn't listen to you and didn't take you seriously. I love you more than I have loved anything else." He pauses as he gets down on one knee and takes out a ring. "Will you marry me?" He asks. You cover your mouth for a second in shock but you smile and nod. He kisses you and hugs you tightly.  "Nyeh you know y/n I have been waiting hours for you to come home." He comments causing you to giggle.
Your wedding was small since you and Joey didn't have that big of a budget but you loved it. You've never been happier.
If you want kids:  It wasn't until about a year later when you found yourself holding a stick with a plus sign. You sit on your bed in shock, fear, and a bit of happiness. You waited until Joey came home to tell him. Joey eventually a few hours later came home after a duel. He walked in, put down his duel disk, and kissed your cheek, greeting you.
"Joey I have something to tell you." You said nervously looking at him in the eye. Joey nodded for you to go on. "I-I'm pregnant." You say. Joey eyes widen as he hears this.
"Really?" He asks. You nod in response. Joey suddenly grins before lifting you up in the air and spinning. As you time passed you started to go through the many symptoms of pregnancy. You started to have morning sickness (in which Joey would hold your hair back), get cravings (in which he will try to fur fill your desires), and your constant complaints whether it's about yourself (in which he will refute every one of them) or it's about random people. Soon 9 months later your water broke and Joey rushed you to the hospital quickly, even if It meant cutting red lights. You were taken immediately and hours later your child was born. Joey was excited to be a father but he also felt fear since his father wasn't exactly the best father to have. This though just fueled Joeys goal to be the best father he can be. Years after _______ Wheeler was born Joey tried his best whether it meant planning the best birthday parties or working hard to buy his child(or children if you want multiple kids) what they wanted for the holidays. Your child grew up adoring Joey.