Zane added

First Meet:

You were running quickly through the hallways. It was your first day at Duel Academy and you were already late. You bumped into someone causing you to drop your books. You started picking them up muttering sorry over and over again. The person you bumped into started to help you. You looked up to see who it was and to your suprise it was a guy with dark blue hair.

"It's okay.....my names Zane." He says as he hands you your last book.

"Thanks! My names Y/N! See you around!" You says as you start running again.

When he asks you out:

During one of your classes you realize that you were missing a notebook. You were looking everywhere for it when you see Zane walking towards you. You smiled when you saw that he had your notebook on his hand.

"Here I found your notebook." He says handing it to you. "You should really try to keep track of your stuff." You laugh a litte as you take it.

"I'll try." He nods and walk away. Later when you opened it you found a note.

Y/N~ xxx-xxx-xxxx~ call me

At the date:

You decided to call him and you two we're going out. You found out that you had the same beliefs about dueling and you guys had a lot in common. You walked on the beach and talked.

First Kiss:

After being together for a couple of weeks it was time for your first kiss.

Zane set up a little area in the forest where you two slow danced.

"You look beautiful." Zane says as you two were dancing. You blushed a little and looked down.

"You say that all the time how am I suppose to know when your telling the truth?"

"Maybe I'm telling the truth all the time." You looked up at him and he leaned down and kissed you.

Invasion of Privacy:

You were writing in your diary under a tree. You felt a presence and you turned around to see Zane looking over your shoulder.

"How may I help you?" You asked with a raised eyebrow. Within a minute he somehow disappeared.

When someone flirts with you:

Zane walked very close to the guy and have a harsh glare.

"I suggest you stay away from Y/N. You are below her. Now leave." You just smiled and hugged Zane.

"My hero." He chuckled and kissed your forehead.

When you hear him sing:

You sat by a river with your knees to your chest.

"It was just a dream....it was just a dream...." You muttered to yourself. Fear had you by the neck. You rocked yourself back and fourth. You heard a twig snap and you turned around to see Zane. He looked suprise to see you but worry overcame him when he saw your tears. He knew that you wouldn't like to talk about it so he just held you singing a quiet lullaby until you fell asleep.

How to get him to smile:

All what you need to do is smile, laugh, be happy! Your happiness warms his heart.

Weirdness:

You walked into Zane's dorm just to see him sewing.....okay....not his thing but okay...

When he does something cute:

Once you pulled a prank on his by decorating his dorm with a sunshine and rainbows theme and his suprised face was so cute!

When he does something funny:

It was your birthday so he was trying to work a confetti popper right after you blew out your candles but it wasn't working. He turned it facing him and right then and there it exploded making him be covered in confetti which was hilarious.

Anniversary:

On your first anniversary, Zane took you to where you guys had your first kissed and he set it up so that it looked just the way it did for when it happened.

When you fangirl over someone or something:

When Aster Felix came to Duel Academy....you loved him. He was the first guy that can defeat Jaden AND he's hot. Yeah.....you loved him. Zane didn't take it well.

"Y/N.....why do you like Aster?"

"Why don't you like him?"

"I'm serious."

"Me too."

"But he's all you think about." Then it hit you. He was jealous. You wrapped your arms around Zane.

"Don't worry I'm not leaving you for him! Your lucky your cute when you jealous!" Zane blushed lightly.

"I'm...I'm not jealous!"

"Sure you weren't..."

When you encounter a fangirl/someone flirts with him:

You found Zane looking bored and oblivious to the fangirl who was flirting woth him. He finally noticed when she put her hands on his chest.

"Com'n Zane we can go to my dorm!"

"Yeah no I have a beautiful girlfriend who I'm loyal too."

"But what she doesn't know won't hurt her!" You finally walk up behind her shaking with anger.

"Yeah but..." You start to say." His girlfriend can sneak onto your dorm at night, tear out your intestines and choke you with them in your sleep!" The girls eye widen and she walks away." Zane smirks at you.

"Was it necessary to threaten her?"

"Just taking precautions..."

Christmas Special:

You noticed that Zane was sometimes too serious. When you two were strolling around in the snow when you decided to have some fun. You made a small ball put of snow and threw it at Zane. He looked down as snow dripped off of him. He started to chuckle darkly.

"Big mistake" he says as your eyes widen. Soon you were being pelted with snowballs. For once in his life he was laughing and having fun which is something that he barley ever does.

When he finds out you self harm:

The pressure got to you. Your parents wanted you to be the best. You couldn't take it. You cut sometimes just so that the pain would end. You started to wear a jacket over your uniform and say that it was cold. Zane noticed your odd behavior and followed you to your dorm and saw you take off the jacket. He saw the scars that were on your wrists and burst in. You turned around I'm surprise and you started to tear up. You grabbed your scarred arm and put it up close to your chest. Zane held you in his arms as you talked about your problems. He was there with you the while night as you cried. He just listened and stroked your hair soothingly and when you got tired he sang to you until you fell asleep.

When he meets your parents:

He was confident about meeting your parents. He was mad at them for putting all the pressure on them. During lunch you went to the restroom and when you came back you saw your parents looking guilty. They started to cry and they hugged you saying how sorry they were. You forgave them immediately. They approved of Zane and gave you guys their blessing.

When you find a meme of him:

Apparently Jaden made a meme and sent it to you.

It was picture of an angry Zane and that said: OH NO YOU DIDNT!! You burst out laughing hysterically while Zane just chuckled when he saw it.

How to annoy him:

Whenever Zane is in a tough and intense part of a duel....you put on intense music to set the mood...he's really annoyed by that.

As Zane is about to draw the card that can change the duel....you put on this music:youtu.be/gBTzKpJ9BRg