When You Cant Sleep Pt.2 [ Requested ]

School is terrible so I deeply apologize for the late update and would like to warn you that the next one may also be late.

Songs that help me get to sleep sometimes: Beautiful Tonight by Jonghyun, Moon River by Audrey Hepburn, Try Again (Instrumental) by d.ear and Jaehyun, I Would by Day6, and Yellow by Coldplay

Seto:
    Despite Seto coming home at relatively reasonably hours (for him), he locked himself in his office for hours on end, more often than not, not once coming into your shared bedroom. On a particular night, you had a hard time sleeping. You even rolled onto his side, hugging his pillow that distantly smelled like him, and tried to sleep. You huffed as you sat up on the bed before hesitantly slipping out of bed. You grabbed a pillow before making your way out of your room and down the hallway. Glancing at the large mahogany brown door in front of you, you quietly wrapped around the cold handle before opening the door.

    The door creaked open revealing Seto, still in his work clothes, sitting at his desk, reading through his forms. Seto looked up at the sound of the door with a mildly annoyed expression.

    "Y/N I told you not to bother me when I'm working." He said, turning back to his paperwork. Your heart sank a little at the statement-you weren't surprised just disappointed.

    "Don't worry I won't. I just couldn't sleep." You replied, turning to the black two seater couch by the wall reserved for special guests. You carelessly tossed your pillow onto the couch before curling up on the black leather cushions.

      "Y/N I didn't buy a bed for you to sleep on the couch. Go to bed." Seto stated, his eyes flickering between your tired form on the couch and his work. You groaned in response, waving your hand dismissively at him, before closing your eyes. "Dumbass" he muttered under his breath. Despite your burning desire to retort stubbornly, you gave in to the sudden wave of exhaustion that washed over you and drifted into sleep. Hearing your breaths even out, Seto stared at your drowsy form before sighing. Shutting his laptop, he stands up from his desk. He walks towards your figure, taking in your awkward position on the couch-something that would no doubt give you back and neck pain and something that you would then complain about to Seto.

    "Y/N get up." He ordered, sitting on the edge of the couch as he softly shook your shoulder. "Y/N." He repeats before moving his hand to brush stray hairs off your forehead. You groan in response, only shifting slightly against him. "You're being stupid." He replies before carefully lifting you in his arms. You cuddle your face into his chest before opening your eyes, smiling a little.

    "So this is how I can get you to carry me." You comment to yourself.

    "I will drop you on this floor."

    "SETO NO"

Yami:
    Yami is the type to make sure you sleep, even if you weren't tired. If it was 2AM and you had somewhere to be at 10AM best believe that he's dragging you to bed because no way in hell is he letting you walk around with less than 8 hours of sleep.

Yugi:
     Yugi drowsily journeys to the living room. Despite his desire to sleep in his warm bed, he couldn't sleep properly knowing that it is 2AM and you are still awake.

     "Y/N?" Yugi calls out, his eyes immediately catching site of your figure on the couch where you remain focused on your laptop screen. "Y/N you need to sleep." Yugi states, sitting next to you on the couch.

     "I will Yugi! Just one more episode and I'll go sleep! I can't sleep without knowing where this is going!" Yugi shakes his head and sighs, recalling all the other times you have done this. Knowing that he's fighting an uphill battle, Yugi simply wrapped his arms around you and snuggled his face into your shoulders, letting the small shoulder movements from your breathing rock him to sleep. You bite your lip as you turn to your exhausted boyfriend who couldn't let himself be comfortable without knowing that you're asleep. He certainly did look cute sleeping on your shoulder. You shut your laptop, taking a mental note to continue watching in the morning, before softly shrugging Yugi off.